Pic reguest of some done up bronzit's!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce


    wew weew
    Wow, this makes me want to sell my coilovers and go 5 lug.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Damn the 16" Fittipaldi are HAWT!

    Need to find pics of Chris's Bronzit from Chicago. Best ever I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • Reece Designs
    replied
    Any more pics of the one on dsII's?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hon2BMW
    replied










    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    I plan on it real soon- I'm either going to have fun with the 88 325 four door that I have or buy another late model.... In due time I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    lol ya ya ya... lift kittt not for long...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce


    wew weew
    when you doing up another one

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    see sig...

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied


    wew weew

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is






    I spyz that same spoiler in my possession now. muuuhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhaaaa.....

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    here are a few of mine. I havent had time lately so the pictures are a bit dated.














    meh, its ok.



    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • RedStar240
    replied
    None of these cellphone pictures do any justices.

    Same Spot exactly one year later.

    and the shitty cell phone side shot.


    Bronzit is a great color.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    16X7 fittipaldis by OZ. i polished the lips by hand, but now they are all silver.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is





    What wheels are these?

    Leave a comment:

Working...