Pic reguest of some done up bronzit's!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce


    wew weew
    I have to say that those wheels on a plastic bumpered car look absolutely amazing, makes me want to get a plastic bumpered car, but im still going to keep my early model.

    Leave a comment:


  • C ///M
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    The 4 door is HAWT, but I'm not a fan of the wheels or puny exhaust tips.
    Some of you guys still crack me up. The "puny" exhaust tips were a temp fix for a couple months just before the s52 went in...and that was about 5 years ago...

    Unfortunately I've been out of the scene for quite a while, the car hasn't received any new parts (other than maintenance) for 2 years.

    Anything new in this place?

    Originally posted by Jaygo333
    What's the body kit for the Chicago Bronzit?
    Genuine Rieger Infinity I Lip and Splitter
    O.E. M-Technic II Side Fender and Door Panels
    Genuine Rieger Infinity I Sideskirts
    Autovogue Av3 Rear Bumper
    O.E. M-Technic II Rear Spoiler
    Last edited by C ///M; 02-01-2009, 09:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • chameleonleather
    replied
    Love the 4dr madness

    Leave a comment:


  • lowlightbw
    replied
    awesome cell phone pic...[IMG][/IMG] full shoot coming soon

    Leave a comment:


  • dlmrun2002
    replied
    02 BRAANNNZZZZ zit

    Real Bronzit 02 style..... Not many out there..
    dlm
    1974 2002 L Jetronic efi Bronzit
    1989 325ix LAchsilber
    1991 318is Diamond schwartz
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • cferb
    replied
    How did I miss this??

    Now


    Better, but old pics




    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    ^ needs to paint mirrors bronzit.

    No shadow lining on a bronzit is just right.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    There is no hotter bronzit. Period.

    Bronzit Bomber's was better IMO

    E30 Fiend's will be the best when he's done with it! :woowoo:

    The 4 door is HAWT, but I'm not a fan of the wheels or puny exhaust tips.
    Last edited by e30polak; 07-31-2008, 06:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    There is no hotter bronzit. Period.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jelko-
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    Damn the 16" Fittipaldi are HAWT!

    Need to find pics of Chris's Bronzit from Chicago. Best ever I think.
    This one?


    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I dont care what anyone says about bronzit, the Bronzit Bomber and that car Josh posted are hot as hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    ^Euro bumpers and grills and your car would be near perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30serg
    replied
    Here's mine! No way I was going to miss a chance to show off the bronzit..



    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    The key to making bronzit hot is
    1. Black interior
    2. Polished wheels

    The Tan clashes with the bronzit and so do factory colored rims.

    From:

    To:


    Julien

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    THIS is the most badass bronzit 4 door ever to grace the earth.



    Leave a comment:

Working...