Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should ditch the front sidemarker too.

have any close ups of the gauges? Im gonna put the polished rings around them soon, but maybe i should do some painting while im in there (probably not).
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

I had planned on buying front euro trim without the side marker but I ended up just tinting them instead and really like it like that for some reason.

Don't have any guage pics. I started with the fake chrome flexible rings and then bought some real metal ones. The metal ones are much better but you have to take the plastic cover off the instrument cluster when you haev the cluster out (not a big deal). I recommend painting the needles. I hate white needles. I actually had M3 needles but they were too orangish, so i painted my stock ones instead. It took me a long long time to get the right color (because i was mixing) but I finally got it to what i like. It was sorta a pain in the ass, but I'd do it again.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Respect for having the guts to do what you want and not what the majority likes, having 235/40/17's on the rear, and the fearless will to drop so much money into an E30. Keep up the good work.

Comment

nice and clean :up:

Comment

bronzit=sexy

love the car eyeboys and all 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
              Respect for having the guts to do what you want and not what the majority likes, having 235/40/17's on the rear, and the fearless will to drop so much money into an E30. Keep up the good work.
              235/40R17s are on the FRONT and REAR. After my engine conversion, 17x9.5 rears will go on with 265's.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Looks great Chris, keep it up :up:
                -Ted

Comment

A 4 door bronzit that defies the "supposed" norm and dispels the myth :up:

Comment

Now hopefully it won't try and commit suicide. :?

Comment

I love the body peices and painted trim, makes the car look much beefier and and more modern. Shadowline would look good but it doesnt matter, that car looks great.

-Nick

Comment

Originally posted by LennysEleven
                        I love the body peices and painted trim, makes the car look much beefier and and more modern. Shadowline would look good but it doesnt matter, that car looks great.

-Nick
                        I bought the factory shadowline front and rear window lockstrips and put them in a while ago. I just haven't gotten around to painting the chrome side window trim. I have the trim paint, I've just been busy, I'll be doing it before the end of this month.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

That is one pissed off looking car. You rock Chris.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Thanks T.J. cant wait to see your finished project. It will more or less "look" the same, but we all know how different it will be. Let me know about the rear TA and subframe bushings.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Chris, I only did the subframe bushings right now, I should have the TA bushings within a month or so though.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Nice member title.

Stunning for a bronzit. Glad to see someone shares the love for the bronzit. And man, thats quite a list you already got, not to mention the motor going in soon! Should be a killer.
                                Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                                X