X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what rear end is that ?

Comment

Not a lot to say except that car is very very well done. I like your choices.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

hot bronzit crapp you have there man!! lol, very nice, congrats!!!
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
          Nice member title.
          My member title was courtesy of Jordan.

Originally posted by NWMF
          what rear end is that ?
          It is Autovogue's Av3. And I modified it plenty to get good fitment...I cracked the fiberglass in 3 places to reshape it and refiberglassed all it's weak points. It was the next best thing considering I don't have the skills to put together Jordan's rear end.

Originally posted by diegom6
          Diego, you really need to work on that english of yours. Thanks for the comments, but usually the word "crap" is not a good one.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Love it!

From what company are you running those Big Brake Kit?

:)
            95' M3.
            90' 325i Turboed.
            87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

post the mod list...I will read it!

Comment

That is Ireland Engineering's front and rear big brake kit. The front is 330x28mm vented, cross-drilled rotors with Mustang Cobra 2 piston floating calipers. The rear is 310x20mm vented, cross-drilled rotors with Corvette single piston floating calipers.

I went with IE's because of the floating calipers, which sounds stupid i know. But because of my very deep dish wheels, fixed calipers would be hard to fit. I would have to run thick spacers but my wheels and tires are so wide that I would have fender problems.

In the future, probably within another year, I am upgrading to fixed calipers front and rear, my wheels will come out a bit more, and i'll have my fenders pulled (like the germans do).

Overall, I am VERY PLEASED with the brakes. The pads are huge and the pedal feels great with the 25mm Master cylinder and stainless lines. I haevn't been back to the track yet, so I haven't had the chance to see what fade is like (i'd imagine it'd be almost non-existent) but I can tell you that anyway who says stopping distances won't be improved with a big brake kit doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. I also have 235 series tires so my ABS doesn't even come on. And that's with MILD pads. Kit came with PBR metal masters which i still think are GREAT street pads. They BARELY DUST, i love that. But they do not bite that aggressively.

EDIT: Amaru, click my "www" link below my post.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
                  Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                  Nice member title.
                  My member title was courtesy of Jordan.

Originally posted by NWMF
                  what rear end is that ?
                  It is Autovogue's Av3. And I modified it plenty to get good fitment...I cracked the fiberglass in 3 places to reshape it and refiberglassed all it's weak points. It was the next best thing considering I don't have the skills to put together Jordan's rear end.

Originally posted by diegom6
                  Diego, you really need to work on that english of yours. Thanks for the comments, but usually the word "crap" is not a good one.
                  lol, perhaps I try to mean another thing, it's like joking, saying that from me is always different thing, like super nice/good stuff you have there....you know is a particular way to say from what I want to say....yes, my english sucks, anyways, again you r 4door makes me want to have own one of those sometime!! Nice!! :up:
                  Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

wow man your tires fit the wheels, how's the handling, please tell us

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY
                      Uhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell...

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
                        Amaru, click my "www" link below my post.
                        uhh i dont see anything...mayb im blind?

EDIT: never mind.. I can seee !!

Comment

damn chris nice style nice taste, you know you've done well, i need to say no more.
                          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY
                            yes andre. They fit like tires that were meant to be driven on. The handling is incredible, and likely nothing you'll ever experience.

EDIT: seriously though andre, how do you jack your car up, because i have to drive up on a 2x4 that has an end cut at an angle like a ramp just so i can get my floor jack under the car.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Dead sexy.
                              -alex
                              i take pictures.

Comment

Sweet bronzit! Nice work :up:
                                Continuous For Sale Thread
                                323i s50

Comment

Working...
                                X