Too big?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    215/45 fronts and 235/40 rears. Just ordered some 215/40 S.Drives for the front. Should be here Friday...

    I thought the fronts looked bigger. Glad you are going 215/40 fronts and the rears look perfect.

    Thanks

    :up: :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30evolution
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    Ok because it's a racecar, it looks damn good for what you want to do with it. BUT, since I have "VW wheels" I think you should have 195/40F and 215/40R and be about 1/4" lower in the rear and 1" lower in the front.

    needs more low added
    plus spacearz

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Ok because it's a racecar, it looks damn good for what you want to do with it. BUT, since I have "VW wheels" I think you should have 195/40F and 215/40R and be about 1/4" lower in the rear and 1" lower in the front.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    The second batch of pictures gave me a little better of what the wheels look like in the light. I've never been a huge fan of polished lips, and on your car it makes the wheels look a bit too large. It's a nice combination for street/DD use though.

    Your car looks tits, but I imagine it would look tits-ier with some 16" Style 5's.

    Leave a comment:


  • UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    215/45 fronts and 235/40 rears. Just ordered some 215/40 S.Drives for the front. Should be here Friday...
    You have 2 choices... buy a car trailer, and setup the 4-Runner to tow said trailer and E30 back. (Oooh Package deal!)

    or

    I'll buy a FJC and drive out and tow it back.
    (Dealers here have FJC's for sub $20k now!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    What size tires did you end up going with in this pictures?

    215/45 fronts and 235/40 rears. Just ordered some 215/40 S.Drives for the front. Should be here Friday...
    Last edited by Mtriple; 09-08-2008, 11:50 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper





    What size tires did you end up going with in this pictures?

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    looks good, I would also say they look a bit too big. except for the fact that im running big ass wheels on mine...... Ill be rolling and massaging my fenders this weekend

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave McLaren
    replied
    Sorry, Bob, I wasn't paying attention there. To be specific, Alpina and I are running 215/40 fronts and 245/35 rears. I've got Kumhos though I'm not sure about him.



    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Thats what I'm thinking. I'm headed over to Tire Rack now to see what they have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    215/40 is perfect.
    Thats what I'm thinking. I'm headed over to Tire Rack now to see what they have.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    215/40 is perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave McLaren
    replied
    That's the size I'll be running, and I think Sveinbjörn (Alpina) is using the same.

    Anyway, thanks for posting more pics!

    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    I think I need to try a 215/40 or 215/35...

    Thanks for the comments, its getting there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Right now I'm ok with the rear, I think it looks good. The front is where I have a problem. I think its too much rubber on the rim. I think I need to try a 215/40 or 215/35...

    Thanks for the comments, its getting there.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    i love it...and hate it.

    Love it b/c i think the stance and fitment are PERFECT. Hate it b/c its making me realize how hard its gonne be to fit those fuckin 17x8.5 et13 BBS RZ's i ordered...argh.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Car looks amazing, just amazing.

    Leave a comment:

Working...