Too big?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    Dude, I love my soon to be new car... but right now, without any "aggressive" body mods (IE: Mtechnic 2 kit, etc) it looks like a Chevelle.

    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a clean non-molested/basic upgrade car like yours for cosmetics, but just with a smaller wheel setup. Or it may also be because the wheels have no definition with the black centers.

    Leave a comment:


  • UNHCLL
    replied
    Dude, I love my soon to be new car... but right now, without any "aggressive" body mods (IE: Mtechnic 2 kit, etc) it looks like a Chevelle.

    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a clean non-molested/basic upgrade car like yours for cosmetics, but just with a smaller wheel setup. Or it may also be because the wheels have no definition with the black centers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Your car looks incredible Bob!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jhonno
    replied
    Looks sick! Perfect infact, keep it as is!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Pic no worky. pleaz fix.

    Sorry,, the link is not working

    so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, here is another

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    What an e30 should look like. Now get ltw's, clears and a drop on the John Deere and you'll be golden.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Luke, Mariano, and Vlad: Thanks!

    Chris: you know the drill... :)

    Stu: I'm anticipating 300rwhp with the turbo. The more rubber the better.

    Rolled it out of the garage this afternoon. I have a little more rolling to do.









    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL

    Looks like a "Donk"
    Agree with UNCHLCHLL ;)

    Why so much tire? With S50/318is, I've never needed more than a 205 width street tire and 225 width R-comp.

    Leave a comment:


  • UNHCLL
    replied
    Too big for the ride height.

    Looks like a "Donk"

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    I like the look !

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I love them. Im not usually a fan of 17" rims on non ///M E30s but those look unbelievable.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Bob, nothing short of stunning.

    Fucking gorgeous car, man.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpina
    I am running 8x17 215/40 front and 9x17 245/35 rear
    BBS style 5 with 72.6 mm centerbore




    Pic no worky. pleaz fix.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric Giles
    replied
    Love the look of the wheels, but IMO they are way too big for your car. The wheel/tire combo stands out too much, and in the end not in a good way. On an E30 M3 with the wider fenders and lower skirts you could easily pull it off, but on a regular E30 body the proportions just aren't right.

    This is all my opinion, of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Bit too big for me. Love the 16's, they just look like they fit the e30 perfect for some reason. But more drop would definitely help the wheels not look as donkish.

    Leave a comment:

Working...