Too big?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atle36m3
    replied
    those look amazing. lets see some shots from the rear...

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Diameter-wise, it looks alright. As does the ride height.

    Personally, I'd still probably go with 16" Style 5's, but those (Remembers?) do look pretty nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdcabrio
    replied
    Those look awesome, I wouldn't change anything. I'd maybe roll with the center caps if you have 'em and they fit.

    What are these? Are they re-worked style 5s? Damn I want 5 lugs!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Are you running 17s all around? the taller sidewall up front makes them look like 16s. The rear fitment is perfect, front could go a little lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    What are those? Specs? Yes I be a nooob ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    They may big Remembers?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    17 x 8s?

    I think it looks awesome personally.

    Leave a comment:


  • pwagon717
    replied
    Originally posted by hootie
    Looks awesome. That gets me thinking. My uncle has a 2002 and I want to throw the D90's on it to see how it looks.
    not if i beat you to it. OP it looks good, I am not going to say "stretch", or go "lower" , I will let someone else do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkE30
    replied
    leave as is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Your stance is badass and the wheels poke out just the perfect amount.

    Great job.

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    Looks good to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rolla1990
    replied
    Looks fantastic.

    Leave a comment:


  • hootie
    replied
    Looks awesome. That gets me thinking. My uncle has a 2002 and I want to throw the D90's on it to see how it looks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Big thumbs up from me!

    Leave a comment:

Working...