Crappy pics of a shitty POS car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mot
    replied
    I still can't believe that is the same mtech2 car you started with... it was actually a pos car lol.

    Looking good Darrin. Give me a ring before you head back to corvi mang, I wanna buy you a beer!

    Leave a comment:


  • PReta
    replied
    gad damn. so clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    gotta love a clean ass e30.... mtech cabbys especially. this was a full resto job rite? beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • B2702
    replied
    Beautiful car

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Damn!!!! Ummm....... I think I had a little spillage there. Clean-up isle 10.


    Gogeous car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Amazing picture, Darin.



    I can has hi res?

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    that looks sweet! I have wanted an alpine w/ white interior M-Tech2 since '92.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    hi res of #8-11 please. hartgeh27@yahoo.com

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    EDIT: Hi-res available. I just put that last pic up as my desktop and it looks fucking tits.
    I did the same, LOL, right when I saw it...

    High res to devon@devonjordan .com

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • retardotyler
    replied
    wow awesome. very clean nice work!

    needs alpina center caps ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Thats definately a clean vert. Looks great

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Too Short
    Very nice. Judging by the title youre like the really skinny girl who says shes fat hehe.
    nah, I just thought it sounded better than "shameless pic whoring of the car I spent way too much tuition $ on"

    Leave a comment:


  • Stevie30
    replied
    I will store it free for the winter in Chattanooga TN. I'll need the keys in case I want to take it to the "Tail of the Dragon" to keep the fluids circulated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Too Short
    replied
    Very nice. Judging by the title youre like the really skinny girl who says shes fat hehe.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    amazing!

    Leave a comment:

Working...