Crappy pics of a shitty POS car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4ce30
    replied
    Looks like you pulled everything off.. except you forgot to paint the headlight rings black.. haha thats the only thing i would change.. looks dope!!!
    -Brandon

    Leave a comment:


  • Uber E30
    replied
    Shitty for sure, you should just give it to me. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    "white on white call that hoe rick ross"

    EDIT:


    (Rick Ross' 3-series)
    Last edited by e30nub; 09-14-2008, 10:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lov
    replied
    the seats look damn comfy

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon11130
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    An Mtech2 car thats not slammed?

    This unheard of.
    first ive seen, its deffinantly the cleanest one though

    i could never have a white interior, im such a dirt ball

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Shitty POS indeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    An Mtech2 car thats not slammed?

    This unheard of.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I bet you polish your car with kittens. It's fantastic, good work!

    Leave a comment:


  • driz
    replied
    The thread title lied to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Beautiful! I love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • CAOSyAMOR
    replied
    Beautiful!

    I love everything about your car!

    Leave a comment:


  • EightiesBaby
    replied
    My god man, now I have to change my shorts ....AGAIN!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    started a topic Crappy pics of a shitty POS car

    Crappy pics of a shitty POS car

    I haven't done a proper photoshoot on the mtech car yet, and today seemed like a good day. Pretty soon it will have to back in to the garage for winter :(











    70-200mm f/2.8, ultra-narrow DOF FTW






    Smooth as a babies ass






    Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 09-15-2008, 09:04 AM.
Working...