Crappy pics of a shitty POS car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jaygo333
    replied
    Umm. Is it possible for a mod list.

    Just want to see where to start.
    And how long it took you.

    Lovely by the Way. Beautifully done.

    If you don't mind, how much do you think you've put into it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrew325is
    replied
    It's a very nice car. It actually is the best 'vert I've seen.
    Last edited by Andrew325is; 09-17-2008, 12:33 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • quan325i
    replied
    absolutely amazing...the most beautiful E30 I ever seen period

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    hi-res sent

    Leave a comment:


  • twothrees
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    I'm thinking about pulling the vinyl off of the toneau cover and polishing up the paint underneath, then just run it like that. Opinions?
    As long as the vinyl is in good shape(no bubbles, rips), I wouldn't change a thing. Beautiful example, you've done a great job.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Darrin, that car is so much prettier in person.

    When the fuck you gonna learn how to take pictures?

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by sdcabrio
    WOW! Super clean, How do you keep the seats that fresh. I say "no" on the rear vinyl removal idea, I like it on there.

    Have you given any thought to filling in the bumper side marker lights front and rear?
    Seats are fresh because they were recovered only a few months ago. As for the indicators, I want to either fill them in or paint the plastic surrounds white and get clear lenses. That can be a winter project :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Rustyduktape
    replied
    but seriously, i think you should consider sending this car to the crusher.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdcabrio
    replied
    WOW! Super clean, How do you keep the seats that fresh. I say "no" on the rear vinyl removal idea, I like it on there.

    Have you given any thought to filling in the bumper side marker lights front and rear?

    Leave a comment:


  • ItSnOtAn M
    replied
    beautiful--- dont know how else to put it..

    Leave a comment:


  • soul rebel
    replied
    I think I talked to you about your car at the picnic. It looks even better in person.

    Leave a comment:


  • elguapo84
    replied
    gorgeous...simply gorgeous. This was car a very nice addition to the last picnic.

    Did I ever tell you about how much the Spaniards loved your car over on the Spanish E30 forum. They dig that white on white ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    I like

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    I'll take two please!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'll get the hi-res shots emailed out tonight when I get home from work.

    Josh, I'll see what I can do in photoshop to fix that slightly out-of-focus shot.

    Tom, I'll give you a call soon. I think you may owe me more than just a beer ;)


    I'm thinking about pulling the vinyl off of the toneau cover and polishing up the paint underneath, then just run it like that. Opinions?

    Leave a comment:

Working...