Crappy pics of a shitty POS car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RJ 325is
    replied
    Nicely done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rustyduktape
    replied
    I VANT VUN! that car is amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    Gorgeous car, always good to see cars being well cared for. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    I have new backrounds....and undies.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    you're right, that is a POS. give it to me and ill make it look like a proper e30, because you are a long way away from that.

    Leave a comment:


  • autonerd
    replied
    this car makes me wanna do coke for some reason. nicest cab ive seen.:woowoo:

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by 4ce30
    Looks like you pulled everything off.. except you forgot to paint the headlight rings black.. haha thats the only thing i would change.. looks dope!!!
    -Brandon
    They are painted black, it's just not obvious in the pictures

    Originally posted by kronus
    I bet you polish your car with kittens. It's fantastic, good work!
    Chinchillas acutally, they are softer :)


    EDIT: Hi-res available. I just put that last pic up as my desktop and it looks fucking tits.
    Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 09-15-2008, 09:08 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Damn. super clean. I want those seats meow.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Do want.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Superb little vert you got there Corvallis.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Perfect. I love it

    Leave a comment:


  • Borat
    replied
    tits.
    cabbies look dam cool when done right

    Leave a comment:


  • Borat
    replied
    tits.
    cabbies look dam cool when done right

    Leave a comment:


  • e30edward
    replied
    wow! very clean man.
    the title was misleading! lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    damn that thing is sexy!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...