My new 18" wheels...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F|2eeSTy|e
    replied
    Looks good, Nice mod :up:

    Your car is hot!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    Both your rides are hot! Who's black M is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW BMXER
    replied
    Beaut.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by M3 Ryan
    My E28 is going fine, just driving it with my new motor. That car got new rims too, some 16x7 Ronals
    Cars like that one are what make me consider buying an E28, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    Thanks for all the replies guys!
    These are SHOW RIMS. The 711's are CHEAP ($75/tire) and last over 40k miles, so thats good for me to just roll around on.
    I am considering painting the centers Lachssilber to match my car better...
    I filled the bumpers myself, its a lot of work but it is very unique and looks badass. There are only 5-7 cars with them that I know of...
    My new job is going really well, I am having fun and catching on very quickly.
    I can't run anything wider because of the offset of the rims. I like how the tires are stretched back, looks more EURO.
    My E28 is going fine, just driving it with my new motor. That car got new rims too, some 16x7 Ronals


    Thanks guys, keep the comments comming!

    Leave a comment:


  • Streetspec_iS
    replied
    looking good man.!! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • latinobimmer
    replied
    How's the E28 treatin' ya? Anything new on it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brew
    replied
    I say god damn.... those are some fricken' hot wheels.

    My only suggestion would be to get some wider tires on there, maybe 245/35.

    Who makes those wheels? And more importantly, do they come in 4x100? I can't imagine how awesome those would look with powdercoated centers.

    Leave a comment:


  • LikeCDoos
    replied
    Ryan's got some bling now

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Wheels :up:

    711's :down:

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Sexy :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • EtaSport
    replied
    wow man.. thats nice. Were your bumpers filled in when you got them, or is that all custom? I was toying with the idea on the plastic bumpers. Its definitely not something you see everyday. Hows the job going? Ive been seriously condsidering taking the bmw training program.

    Leave a comment:


  • bwanac
    replied
    Too shiny. :(

    But still look hawt. :twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • MattE30
    replied
    I like those a lot more than your old ones. Good to hear you are succeeding with your job :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerKris
    replied
    dude

    Leave a comment:

Working...