My new 18" wheels...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • niq_nak
    replied
    those wheels are sick
    Originally posted by M3 Ryan
    Thanks for all the replies guys!
    I am considering painting the centers Lachssilber to match my car better...
    do it, i got my basket weaves painted lachssilber when i got my car repainted and they look amazing imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • randomtask37
    replied
    looken good. i cant decide which ones i like more. old or new...

    Leave a comment:


  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    :up: :woowoo:
    Welcome to the club! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Looks good Ryan, big improvement. I just can't really get down with the BMW roundels as center caps. Oh well, what are ya gonna do.

    Lots of E36 guys have those, so I assume they have E36 offsets available. Check around www.bimmerforums.com

    Ryan, I thought you were going to go with something bling like HRE or iForged?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Love the look of the wheels (even polished) but those things are huge. Bigger is not always better. ;)

    Hope you keep having fun as a tech, I have a couple friends who are just getting started in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike 91 318ic
    replied
    As always your car is looking good :D

    ttyl
    M

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Ryan, it looks fucking awesome, not that your previous wheels didn't look good. That black E30 ///M looks fuckin sick I like his wheels.

    Nice Nice.
    Those are my old wheels... I sold my gunmetal ones in trade for those all silver ones and he was just test fitting them on his car. He in my housemate here in santa babrara.

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by 318driver
    Originally posted by Bryson
    tires are gay, undersized and the sidewall is too large, it makes your car too high. And those are replicas of some actual really sweet wheels. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass width tires though, my non-m has wider
    your an idiot.
    Thanks.
    I had 245's and they were too much rubber for this car. Wider is NOT always better.

    These are not ADR's, they are SEVAS. I cannot find them for sale anywhere and this is the only set of these I have found so far so I cannot say if they have them in a higher offset for the E36.

    Leave a comment:


  • 318driver
    replied
    Originally posted by Bryson
    tires are gay, undersized and the sidewall is too large, it makes your car too high. And those are replicas of some actual really sweet wheels. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass width tires though, my non-m has wider
    your an idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron_silva
    replied
    Looks nice Ryan. Glad everything is going well.

    Aaron

    Leave a comment:


  • peteM3power
    replied
    Far out your car is sick! It just looks (and I'm sure goes!) awesome(ly)!

    --Pete

    Leave a comment:


  • Bryson
    replied
    tires are gay, undersized and the sidewall is too large, it makes your car too high. And those are replicas of some actual really sweet wheels. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass width tires though, my non-m has wider

    Leave a comment:


  • E30-323ti
    replied
    Phatness!!! Quickly followed by, You Bastard!!!

    Are they the ADR wheels?? Link??
    Do you know if they come in a 40'ish offset (E36 5Lug)??

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Ryan, it looks fucking awesome, not that your previous wheels didn't look good. That black E30 ///M looks fuckin sick I like his wheels.

    Nice Nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spaz
    replied
    dude, u rule.

    Leave a comment:

Working...