My new 18" wheels...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kencopperwheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    HOT!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • royalflush313
    replied
    lookin' good.

    I want those wheels in 16s. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    HOT!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Replicas? Kumho 711's?! I sure hope they're just for show! :P

    Just messing with you man, but watch out for potholes.

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    started a topic My new 18" wheels...

    My new 18" wheels...

    Hey guys-
    I have been working hard at my new job as a BMW Tech Apprentice, but I had some extra time/cash to mod my car this last week.
    The wheels are 18x8.5" BBS LM Replica's. Offset is a bit aggressive at ET15 but they fill the fenders and look awesome.
    I am running 225/40/18's all around with Bridgestone SO2's in front and Kumho 711's in the rear. I will have the 711's all around once I wear out the SO2's the rest of the way.

    Enjoy the pics!












    Comments welcome! (but keep the hating to yourself if you don't like 18" wheels.)

    PS: I am getting a set of stock 15's to get some sticky tires on so I have a light set of wheels to drive hard on. These are all show. 8)
Working...