Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit i could imagin. driving her to school popping a skiddy, showing of your car to all her teenage friends lol, i wish my dad did that. all i had was my brother in a turbo VL, watta heap!!!

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Mariano, do yourself a favor, and put something in between the baby seat and the leather. A few more weeks of it like that, and the seat will leave near-permanent imprints in your leather. Just an FYI.
      turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
      Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
        Mariano, do yourself a favor, and put something in between the baby seat and the leather. A few more weeks of it like that, and the seat will leave near-permanent imprints in your leather. Just an FYI.
        Good suggestion! I had my kid's seat in the backseat of my E30 for like a week once, and the imprint took like 2 weeks to come out.

Comment

Last year's winter beater was a 91 Integra GS with leather seats. Besides the cheerios, fries, and chunks of puke i had to clean, i was most upset about the permanent grooves in the leather from his baby seat.

6 months of cleaning, treating, even heating, never got the creases out. I trashed it and switched to a set of cloth seats.
          turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
          Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver View Post
            Yeah! I know I think I am going to buy a shotgun! No more cat issues. haha
            You arent even old enough to buy a shotgun. Shut up
            -Alex

Comment

I have fixed the problem. I put a towel between the seat and the leather.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
              X