No announcement yet.

E30 1990 Alpin-weiss 2 - M50B25 - E30 M3 5LUG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this package from Adam Jones on facebook!, great guy!

The package contained Shakra heckblende

Love it!!!

Shakra heckblende installed

i saw that item in ETK and knew that my car did not have it so i ordered that

Also bought that toolkit cloth from eBay, its a replica but still cool to have it

Took out the carpet

I cleaned it very well

Time to paint / dye it black

half job completed

so much better!

Finished!

Bought dashcam system for front and rear and installed it, it will also record when the car sits if it senses any movement.

rear shelf installed with the curtain :D ,, the rear camera can be seen a little bit there

Everything pulled apart. because i took out the carpet and installed the camera system

Almost back togeather :) more in next update.

Last edited by Mazi!; 03-10-2024, 06:19 PM.
    BMW E30 M3 - S50B32
    www.e30.is

Comment

Heckblende looks good. Great work on the interior dye! So much easier than trying to find 30+ year old carpet.
      OBD1 S52 E36 Compact
      84 318i M10 Zender

Comment

+1 on great dye job! Nice car!
        1985 E30 S52 - Daily Driver
        1986 M635Csi - For the best days

Comment

Bought 51472223984 E30 M3 Evolution dead pedal from Adam Jones $$$$$$$$

This is very rare stuff and costs an awful lot for what it is,
          it only came in M3 Evo and M3 Cecotto, it was possible to buy it as an accessory from BMW at the time, but this has long been an discontinued item.​

to put this in the car this small bracket 6131370734 has to be under the speaker compartment

there are original instructions from BMW how to install this pedal in and according to them you have to "trim" the speaker cover
          but it's not that complicated because they have this line on the back of the cover that shows exactly where you trim the cover,, I used a belt sander to sand it to the line​

Now installed! :)

Last edited by Mazi!; 03-10-2024, 03:58 PM.
          BMW E30 M3 - S50B32
          www.e30.is

Comment

Originally posted by Mazi! View Post
            This is very rare stuff and costs an awful lot for what it is​
            Both cost and cutting the kick panel eliminated this for me. In the age of home 3d printers, why is there no other option for those us tired of stomping dirt into our carpets?

Comment

Originally posted by ehrawn View Post

Both cost and cutting the kick panel eliminated this for me. In the age of home 3d printers, why is there no other option for those us tired of stomping dirt into our carpets?

for my part, I didn't care if I had to cut the speaker cover to fit it, since it's easy to cut because the line comes at the back of all such covers to cut it, and that's how it came originally from BMW in the M3 Evo and Cecotto
              and I'm certainly not going to take this out of the car again unless it's completely damaged from an accident or something.

there is a cheaper option from Garagistic, they make a replica of the Original dead pedal and it costs only 200$ (you have to cut the speaker cover there too.)
              BMW E30 M3 EVO Mtechnic Style Dead Pedal Overview Keep yourself planted in the driver's seat when you're driving flat out with Garagistic's rendition of the E30 M3 factory dead pedal originally developed by BMW Motorsport. This is not just a fancy cover for your E30's factory carpeted foot rest. In fact, it is intended

Install Guide: Garagistic E30 M3 Evo Style Dead Pedal - K0710 PRODUCT OVERVIEW The Garagistic E30 M3 Evo Dead Pedal was designed directly off of a 3D scan of an OEM M3 Evo dead pedal. M3s are racecars for the road meaning that some parts may differ and the installation of an M part to a Non-M may differ.  For example,

I had thought of buying a replica like this from Garagistic, but it's a bit more cool to have this original, I think.​​​
              BMW E30 M3 - S50B32
              www.e30.is

Comment

Originally posted by Mazi! View Post

i saw that item in ETK and knew that my car did not have it so i ordered that

Ha I love this, ordering one now.

Great thread, all the updates just keep getting better!

sigpic

Comment

I didnt even know that part existed! lol

Mike36 When are you going to post the new vert?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                  X