Daily driver Dodge Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad is the rest of the rust?
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

Like a cut out flap? I'll get mine fixed up eventually. Hopefully it passes WA emissions once I get around to doing that.
      It's an inline with the exhaust flap to, I guess, keep the noise down. It is on a spring and just goes back and forth. It's not a cut out.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Congrats Dr, that's a huge milestone.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          How bad is the rest of the rust?
          I think I'll go around and grab some photos to show off some more of the spots. I think its rough for a 2004 but it's not expected to be a show truck.

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          Congrats Dr, that's a huge milestone.
          Thanks!! Now to join the 9-5 grind.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Thanks!! Now to join the 9-5 grind.
            If you have a full size truck you should really be a part of the 5 to 3 set. I can assure you, it's fun to wake up at 3:45 every day.

Comment

Hey hey, some content. Not much going on with the truck. Just being a daily driver as the title dictates. Some maintenance done over the past couple months and some glamour shots while looking for new photoshoot locations.

My parents bought me this JEGs cart, stool, and creeper set. Fun using the cart to stage all the tools and parts I'm planning on doing. First up were new window regulators for the front windows. Youtube video up now.

The most recent repair was the power steering pump. Also did the serpentine belt and idler pulleys while I was changing that. YT video to come soon.

And the glamour shots...

Comment

Ram shots are commercial worthy. Is it ok to spill dabs of coffee in the truck?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                  Ram shots are commercial worthy. Is it ok to spill dabs of coffee in the truck?
                  Thanks! I think I'm missing this coffee reference. But the interior could use some cleaning/remodeling but no sense in spending money there.

Comment

I'm dallying a Duramax van. I run flat out most days its its a bit refreshing if you spill a bit of coffee you don't have to worry to much about it, the whole interior is plastic or rubber floor mat. Its kinda nice to have something big and care less about potholes too.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

I'm dallying a Duramax van. I run flat out most days its its a bit refreshing if you spill a bit of coffee you don't have to worry to much about it, the whole interior is plastic or rubber floor mat. Its kinda nice to have something big and care less about potholes too.

Heaven help whoever has to maintain a Duramax in a van, eek!

Comment

Ah, I gotcha. The front seats have Weather Tech mats so easy enough to rinse off. I'm just glad there's cup holders in this compared to the e30 haha.

Comment

Ah, I gotcha. The front seats have Weather Tech mats so easy enough to rinse off. I'm just glad there's cup holders in this compared to the e30 haha.
                          E30s have cupholder compatibility from the factory, I mean, why else would they give you another seat in the front for your cup holder to occupy?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

E30s have cupholder compatibility from the factory, I mean, why else would they give you another seat in the front for your cup holder to occupy?
                            Spilled coffee on the passenger seat last weekend of the e30 actually. I had a Gear Switch center console cupholder but snapped the bottom bolt of so I leave it sideways in the passenger seat. Normally my camera bag secures it against the seat back. Well camera bag on the floor, abrupt stop, coffee mug tumbled over.

Comment

I only do not scolding hot coffee in the hand around the block in the E30. I'm in the city so coffee shops are convenient though.

No cup holders. Great T shirt slogan...

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Coolant reservoir had a crack in it so it was time to change it out. Turns out the stock replacement has always been NLA since in 2005 they switched to a two part molded res combined with the washer fluid. So guess I'm getting a new washer bottle too. While I was changing that out, finally cleaned the K&N filter. Got about 1 mpg better around town. Also recently I tried to wrap the door moldings black to give some contrast, wow I suck at wrapping. Ran out of wrap too so eventually I'll buy some more and finish the rear doors. Photos of that to come when I finish that.

Video of the coolant reservoir change... I need to tell more jokes on these basic job videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X