E30 325I turbo stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 325I turbo stroke

Hi, this is my project. The car is 320 m20b20 stroke of 2.5. I have used a crankshaft from m21 and pistons from vag 1.8t 81x81, arp studs, metal head gasket, tds gearbox and differential 2.65 188. The turbo is holset hx35 at 1.2 bar.I use 50mm wastegate, an electric throttle valve from м54б30 and megasquirt 3. The head is 731 with dibilas spings. Intake from m20b25

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I've never seen anyone use a drive by wire throttle body on a M20. Nice build.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

I wanted to avoid the old stepper motor

Comment

you didn't use the old style stamped gear for the oil pump did you ? those can shear destroying your engine. the new gears are sintered like the cam gear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRemg8z3CaiuC3G5xXOmSPRCPjr9pgGm-ZAW73fil1c4Mosv4qVNiWQRYrKhmzaNfACi-4&usqp=CAU.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	10106113
                      Attached Files

Comment

Can't say I've seen that specific combination of engine parts before!
                        Do you have any sounds clips?

Also, I suggest running an air filter to protect the engine you've worked so hard to rebuilt. BMS makes some silicone low-profile filters that are designed to mount right on a turbo.

Comment

I have an air filter installed but I haven't pic
                          short clip

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post
                            you didn't use the old style stamped gear for the oil pump did you ? those can shear destroying your engine. the new gears are sintered like the cam gear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRemg8z3CaiuC3G5xXOmSPRCPjr9pgGm-ZAW73fil1c4Mosv4qVNiWQRYrKhmzaNfACi-4&usqp=CAU.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	10106113
                            Do u have a part number for the new one

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
                              Can't say I've seen that specific combination of engine parts before!
                              Do you have any sounds clips?

Also, I suggest running an air filter to protect the engine you've worked so hard to rebuilt. BMS makes some silicone low-profile filters that are designed to mount right on a turbo.
                              We cut the face of block 3mm to feet this pistons.
                              The car has become very pleasant to drive and in low revs it feels very good. This summer i did 8k km as a daily car

Comment

Working...
                              X