Bought a POS, this is R3Vs fault

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrBurgundy
    R3V Degenerate
    • Mar 2012
    • 5599

    #301
    hopefully the 240d was in the back
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 1973 Porsche 914 // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP // 2024 Yamaha XSR700 // 2025 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X

    Comment

    • DEV0 E30
      R3V OG
      • Oct 2004
      • 8901

      #302
      Yeah, leave the wrap/sticker stuff to someone who does it every single day.

      Meanwhile my 100 series still has some leftover wrap and glue, but it's october and I don't wash it since it lives in the sun and well, looks just bad, so it's a zombie apocolyse theme again for the 3rd year in a row.
      Someday I'll pay someone to remove it all (my attempt on a hot summer day did not get good results, I got like 80% of it, but I never want a wrapped car again. Also, a garage big enough to keep literally every project from cooking in the sun. Annnyways.

      Running E30s are super cool and fun, what's next for this thing?
      Project: Touring | Project: Unknown | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

      Comment

      • 2mAn
        SeƱior Mod
        • Aug 2010
        • 20991

        #303
        Originally posted by DEV0 E30

        Running E30s are super cool and fun, what's next for this thing?
        I realllllyyyyyy wanna give you a hard time about the lack of progress on your projects, but I wont.

        As for whats next on the E30?... Well, speaking of projects I have 1.5 others (more depending on who you ask) so the goal for this is to just drive and enjoy. I should wash it too, since it hasnt had one in ~2 months...

        'm actually letting my buddy borrow the car to on a rally because HIS Dinan Z3 (yes, the one I accidently bought a few years ago) just roasted its clutch so he needed a car. The car will be sitting anyways and I trust him so he's going to get to enjoy it. I will share the pics he sends me.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1966 Blue Boat
        -1969 Red VW
        -1986 White BMW
        -2006 Green Thing

        Make R3V Great Again -2020

        Comment

        Working...