I Can haz $300.00 e30 M3....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Was this the "antfarm" car? that was going to be rebuilt with S14, then got put up for sale at some point? or was that someone else?
    That was Jeff's (smonkbmw) car.

This is a seriously awesome thread. It hurts my heart to think of that poor M3 sitting there rotting like that, but makes it all better to know that you're bringing it back from the brink. And doing a fine job!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      That was Jeff's (smonkbmw) car.

This is a seriously awesome thread. It hurts my heart to think of that poor M3 sitting there rotting like that, but makes it all better to know that you're bringing it back from the brink. And doing a fine job!
      Thank you..I know some people arent going to approve of the direction im going with some things (im already catching shit about the interior being fully gutted with just a cage and two racing seats) but im trying my hardest to do the car justice

Comment

Couple shots that I forgot

You can see a patch where its really clean (where the bottom of the back seat would be) thats the area i started cleaning with goof off...this process will be continued throughout the whole interior and trunk..then i need to figure out if im going to rhino line or paint

Comment

no fugging way man. This is the steal of a lifetime.

Comment

that is an outrageous deal!! Glad it is being brought back to life by someone who actually takes the time to do it properly. Good luck with your project. I have wanted to s50 and m3 for quite some time now.
            Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
              Hahaha Its not exactly the cheapest car to try and rebuild... Plus I was a student when I first got it...I just recently started a career so things are looking up for the car

There is a thread called procrastination. I was joking, I appreciate there is alot of work here and applaud your efforts.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

As a track rat who cares what you do with it, you owe no apologies to anyone since your doing the work.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Nice buy, subscribed
                  sigpic
                  '89' E30 with Euro S50B30

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post

pretty sure this is the fuel filter...whatever it is, is gone...im keeping it thought incase i need it
                    Charcoal Evaporator
                    Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                    every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                    Originally posted by Jparkr
                    The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                    87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
                      Charcoal Evaporator
                      Yeah i forgot to edit that

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                        how close i am to where this went down makes me want to vom...
                        exactly what i was thinking...

Comment

nice work

Comment

im floored. what a steal man! keep up the good work man!
                            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                              im floored. what a steal man! keep up the good work man!
                              Im trying..progress has been slow since I got the car but that has alot to do with my income during that time and the fact im trying to do everything correctly.

Comment

Update!
                                Time to finish my gut fest

headliner needed to go

Took the 1/4 windows out

Probably the first time this sunroofs been open in a YEARS

No more headliner...

Pulled the car out with the kubota to powerwash EVERYTHING...made sure to cover the dash but forgot to take off my door panels D'ohh...whatever now they are squeaky clean

im kind of digging the wingless look...

This is the last of the before pictures....(all the pictures above this are before)

Random cleaning product i found in my garage...probably illegal in all 50 states by now, looks old as hell....mixed it with water in a bucket and scrubbed necessary areas

Beginning of the after photos....as you can see...i used a shop vac to suck up any remaining pools of water in the car...

[IMG]

How nasty the water got...

The car is now sitting outside all opened up for the night hopefully all excess water drys up

I will have a HUGE update in a week or so....I have purchased something very crucial to this build...just gotta get it to my house

Comment

Working...
                                X