This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
    Lol I pray to god no one would ever let this kid work in a shop.....imagine a machine shop rofl.

OP, you're a fucking moron. Bin Jammin, you're a preadolescent douche bag. Both of you, get the fuck out of here.
    Last edited by nando; 10-18-2009, 07:18 PM. Reason: I'm not going to tell you again. Next time it's a 1 month ban

Comment

dude..I really didn't need to see that
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

yeah that was gross and OP thanks for proving you can do simple math but the real magic is understanding wtf the purpose of the math is. HP is a function of torque and RPM.

The HP #'s you so competently calculated are for HP at the given torque peak, which isn't always at the torque peak.

I give up I don't even care, but you should know that your motor doesn't make 250+ lb/ft and if you don't understand why and can't figure out with mathematical prowess that if that was the case your peak HP would be much higher....ughhh my brain hurts when you get banned don't come back k thx bye

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
          http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...e60/index1.jpg
          OP, you're a fucking moron. Bin Jammin, you're a preadolescent douche bag. Both of you, get the fuck out of here.
          So basically what you're saying is that you're somehow more special than me because ... you've been here longer? I hardly see anything in your post there that elevates you any higher than me. I sincerely doubt you've got more experience wrenching than i do, and that picture you posted is just flat disgusting. Way to call the pot kettle.

Comment

bin frankly i just don't get why you have to have a holier than thou attitude, see with age should come maturity and the compulsion to instill values amongst those younger than you and help to share your experiences with those who have not had them. simply reading someone's post and then calling them an idiot and saying how much more you know and how you are so much better does nothing but make you come off as an a-hole. however with that being said if you were to say hey i don't think it wise to build an m20 because i did and i only made x amount of hp and this ws my setup and i was unhappy and if you wanted to do the same heres where you could go etc. etc but if you want to make even more power i'd recommend doing x swap and using these parts and you'll make x hp and heres a list of places to go and people who have done it etc etc people would not be so untoward of you. i never had a problem with you to begin with but when you just say do a swap or you're a moron you're not helping me or anybody and frankly their's no reason to believe anything you've said. attitude is key so grow up and be a bigger man. if you've done some cool builds explain them and we'll go from their but quit hating on everyone everywhere their is enough people who agree with me, we all value knowledge but we don't need someone saying hey don't do that because it's stupid and you're a moron. that means nothing cite examples cite resources cite personal experience and if someone is intent on building something ... LET THEM. if you don't like it get over it it just means you have the opportunity to buy the parts that they didn't.

Comment

It's funny how you speak as if you've earned the right to condescend to me. You ARE an idiot, at least so far as how you speak, how you work on your car, how you brag, how you lie about your work and parts...

I don't care if I come off as an asshole to you, because I'm trying to be an asshole to you. I tried being nice to you on bf.c when you first showed up and asked a bunch of ridiculous questions that showed you both had no idea what you were doing, and didn't want to listen to advice. I *DID* tell you what not to do. I *DID* tell you what you should do, including parts. A lot of other people told you the exact same thing. You were obstinate in your denial of our experience and advice, and have now gone on to spread bad advice to other members. I've PMed you exactly why I want you to stop doing that, and you've ignored it.

You keep PMing me asking me to back off you, to extend an "olive branch" as you put it. The one thing you haven't done is apologize and agree to stfu and learn. That's the main reason I'm still hounding you, and you don't seem to get it. I've been a mechanic for longer than you've been out of diapers. Think about that for a minute will you? That's not an exaggeration, it's a fact.

I've done this longer, and have FAR more experience than you'll get in the next decade at this rate. I've seen guys like you come and go, and the one thing that seems to be a constant is that you try your hand at cars, like it enough to keep going, spend some money, then something horrible goes wrong. You wreck the car, blow an engine, whatever... your GF makes you give up on it and get a Honda or Mitsubishi, you get a job dragging your knuckles for the rest of your life and tell everyone that will listen about what an awesome car you had when you were a kid. People like you are the ones that tell everyone you had a 500ci Caddy engine in your Camaro (you didn't) or how your Monte Carlo was one of the 50 factory mistakes that came with a 350 instead of a 305 (it didn't), but you can't live without the attention it brings you so you perpetuate the lie.

The lies are the worst part of this business. I've learned the best way to deal with it is to just call people out on it and let them deal with it. There have been too many times, and too many projects where I've gone to a legitimate source looking for good info, only to have to wade through the sewage spread by people like you. Listing parts that don't fit as fitting because you heard it from somewhere else. Talking about how certain years came with certain parts when they didn't. It's ridiculous, and I can't understand how other people don't stand up and put a stop to it.

People like you degrade the whole experience for everyone else that's trying to do it right.

The funny part of your last post is you telling me to grow up and be a bigger man. I've spent more time helping people over the course of my life than you ever will. I don't mean posting info online, or sharing how-to walkthroughs. I stop to help stranded motorists. I give away shop time to friends *AND* strangers, when they're interested in helping me work on their cars. I would give to charity, but I don't have a lot of money and most take far too much of a cut for overhead, and don't give enough to the needy. Don't ever accuse me of something when you don't know the facts, you moron.

So far as people believing me? I have a fairly unique style of writing, there's not too much of a chance that someone would read a post by me and confuse me with someone else. I have a reputation that I've strived to build over many years, and people identify with that. People that don't know me can usually see how I'm trying to help, and if they don't see it, the people that know me will testify on my behalf. Attitude is something else entirely, but it's rare for people to spend time with me, get to know me, and still not like me. I'm a very amiable person.

People that agree with you? Who? The guys in your one-tire-fire video? Your family? Other dopes in your school? I don't see too many people online rushing to your defense.

So far as "Let them" goes... you really are a fucking idiot. Do you really think any machine shop worth two shits is going to build you a 3.3 liter m20? All this time you've used phrases like "Psycho m20 build", everyone has told you it won't work. Let me give you a hint you stupid piece of crap... maybe just once you should ask "Hey guys, I have this idea but everyone instantly tells me I haven't the foggiest clue wtf I'm doing. WHY WON'T IT WORK?"

Get that? Start using your mouth to ask questions. Stop using it to spray liquid shit wherever you go.

Comment

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo View Post
                bin frankly i just don't get why you have to have a holier than thou attitude, see with age should come maturity and the compulsion to instill values amongst those younger than you and help to share your experiences with those who have not had them. simply reading someone's post and then calling them an idiot and saying how much more you know and how you are so much better does nothing but make you come off as an a-hole. however with that being said if you were to say hey i don't think it wise to build an m20 because i did and i only made x amount of hp and this ws my setup and i was unhappy and if you wanted to do the same heres where you could go etc. etc but if you want to make even more power i'd recommend doing x swap and using these parts and you'll make x hp and heres a list of places to go and people who have done it etc etc people would not be so untoward of you. i never had a problem with you to begin with but when you just say do a swap or you're a moron you're not helping me or anybody and frankly their's no reason to believe anything you've said. attitude is key so grow up and be a bigger man. if you've done some cool builds explain them and we'll go from their but quit hating on everyone everywhere their is enough people who agree with me, we all value knowledge but we don't need someone saying hey don't do that because it's stupid and you're a moron. that means nothing cite examples cite resources cite personal experience and if someone is intent on building something ... LET THEM. if you don't like it get over it it just means you have the opportunity to buy the parts that they didn't.
                what?
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Bin_jammin View Post
                  It's funny how you speak as if you've earned the right to condescend to me. You ARE an idiot, at least so far as how you speak, how you work on your car, how you brag, how you lie about your work and parts...

I don't care if I come off as an asshole to you, because I'm trying to be an asshole to you. I tried being nice to you on bf.c when you first showed up and asked a bunch of ridiculous questions that showed you both had no idea what you were doing, and didn't want to listen to advice. I *DID* tell you what not to do. I *DID* tell you what you should do, including parts. A lot of other people told you the exact same thing. You were obstinate in your denial of our experience and advice, and have now gone on to spread bad advice to other members. I've PMed you exactly why I want you to stop doing that, and you've ignored it.

You keep PMing me asking me to back off you, to extend an "olive branch" as you put it. The one thing you haven't done is apologize and agree to stfu and learn. That's the main reason I'm still hounding you, and you don't seem to get it. I've been a mechanic for longer than you've been out of diapers. Think about that for a minute will you? That's not an exaggeration, it's a fact.

I've done this longer, and have FAR more experience than you'll get in the next decade at this rate. I've seen guys like you come and go, and the one thing that seems to be a constant is that you try your hand at cars, like it enough to keep going, spend some money, then something horrible goes wrong. You wreck the car, blow an engine, whatever... your GF makes you give up on it and get a Honda or Mitsubishi, you get a job dragging your knuckles for the rest of your life and tell everyone that will listen about what an awesome car you had when you were a kid. People like you are the ones that tell everyone you had a 500ci Caddy engine in your Camaro (you didn't) or how your Monte Carlo was one of the 50 factory mistakes that came with a 350 instead of a 305 (it didn't), but you can't live without the attention it brings you so you perpetuate the lie.

The lies are the worst part of this business. I've learned the best way to deal with it is to just call people out on it and let them deal with it. There have been too many times, and too many projects where I've gone to a legitimate source looking for good info, only to have to wade through the sewage spread by people like you. Listing parts that don't fit as fitting because you heard it from somewhere else. Talking about how certain years came with certain parts when they didn't. It's ridiculous, and I can't understand how other people don't stand up and put a stop to it.

People like you degrade the whole experience for everyone else that's trying to do it right.

The funny part of your last post is you telling me to grow up and be a bigger man. I've spent more time helping people over the course of my life than you ever will. I don't mean posting info online, or sharing how-to walkthroughs. I stop to help stranded motorists. I give away shop time to friends *AND* strangers, when they're interested in helping me work on their cars. I would give to charity, but I don't have a lot of money and most take far too much of a cut for overhead, and don't give enough to the needy. Don't ever accuse me of something when you don't know the facts, you moron.

So far as people believing me? I have a fairly unique style of writing, there's not too much of a chance that someone would read a post by me and confuse me with someone else. I have a reputation that I've strived to build over many years, and people identify with that. People that don't know me can usually see how I'm trying to help, and if they don't see it, the people that know me will testify on my behalf. Attitude is something else entirely, but it's rare for people to spend time with me, get to know me, and still not like me. I'm a very amiable person.

People that agree with you? Who? The guys in your one-tire-fire video? Your family? Other dopes in your school? I don't see too many people online rushing to your defense.

So far as "Let them" goes... you really are a fucking idiot. Do you really think any machine shop worth two shits is going to build you a 3.3 liter m20? All this time you've used phrases like "Psycho m20 build", everyone has told you it won't work. Let me give you a hint you stupid piece of crap... maybe just once you should ask "Hey guys, I have this idea but everyone instantly tells me I haven't the foggiest clue wtf I'm doing. WHY WON'T IT WORK?"

Get that? Start using your mouth to ask questions. Stop using it to spray liquid shit wherever you go.

OOOOOHHHH sick burn!

Comment

bin the only thing that makes you special is that you ride the short bus you incontinent f@#k

Comment

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo View Post
                      bin the only thing that makes you special is that you ride the short bus you incontinent f@#k
                      So what you're saying is that I'm made special for the mode of transit I ride (according to you) and that I've got leaky bowels?

You've just confirmed everything I've said about you by the way. People like you run out of the ability to argue and resort to personal attacks and name calling. It's funny, I used to have an avatar of a short bus, and it said "I ride the short bus" next to it. I doubt you were around then, so I can only assume this is a sad attempt at a personal attack, rather than a comedic play on my avatar.

It's so typical, you've even resorted to calling me a "homo" on bf.c, I don't know if that type of language is allowed on r3v, but you might as well call me ugly, or tell the world I've got a small organ located between my legs.

The truth is that you don't have a leg to stand on for any type of defense against all the truths I've pointed out about you. You don't like that, and the only thing you can do to stand up for yourself is to make baseless assumptions about me. If my words have finally struck home I suggest you follow my advice and learn how to learn. If not... well GFYS.

Comment

The one positive that whatyahoo has provided is getting Binjammin on r3v, see he's not all bad, he is all stupid though, through and through.

Comment

What the hell is this thread? This guy apparently is retarded.

00 Audi S4 2.7tt 6MT
                          02 Audi S6 Avant 4.2

Comment

Originally posted by mossman View Post
                            the one positive that whatyahoo has provided is getting binjammin on r3v, see he's not all bad, he is all stupid though, through and through.
                            +1

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                            In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                            Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                            AND you are both still slow

Comment

Originally posted by E30FourLife View Post
                              What the hell is this thread? This guy apparently is retarded.
                              Lol welcome

Comment

Originally posted by transatlantic0207 View Post
                                +1

Damn, I need sleep. I thought you had edited Moss's post to reflect my own stupidity, which I suppose I've just demonstrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X