Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh i forgot to mention in the last section of pics - i got bored one day and had a toro blower laying around and so i made an e-turbo it works but requires a power inverter and i took mine out of my car because i burnt it up.
    Attached Files

Comment

and heres the last of the pics i have for now. tomorrow i will be going to the junk yard and will take pics of the e-motor i bought - i have to remove the tranny from the block. i will take pics of the car i removed the engine from. if anyone has any questions i will be more than happy to answer them i appologize in advance for the block being soaked in oil beyond recognition it appears that the front main and camshaft seals are shot but i don't really care i'm not after the block
      Attached Files

Comment

Whats up with that exhaust :(

Comment

what do you mean? it's free flow from the cat back i picked up some serious hp - probly 20 hp at the wheels plus its a preamptive setup for my tubo setup which is going together in like 2 weeks

Comment

can someone please tell me how to make my pics show up without having to click on them?

Comment

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo View Post
              can someone please tell me how to make my pics show up without having to click on them?
              Your too new of a member I believe

Comment

that sux but oh well what do u think of the car? any opinions about the 2.7? any worthwhile experience?

Comment

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo
                  use simple math and take 91 mm stroke x 86.4 mm bore plus dished pistons (for boost) and volume in the head = 3.3 liter m20
                  Piston dishes or head volumes don't affect to displacement.
                  Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                  BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                  BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                  BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

thats the next build not this one

Comment

so today i got my engine out of the junk yard and wow was that a pain in the ass included are pics of the car i used and i will post pics tomorrow of what i did today (disassembly ) unfortunately it's late dark and the mosquitoes are biting and i'm tired.
                      Attached Files

Comment

heres some more
                        Attached Files

Comment

103 is showing where i had to use my sawsall to cut the motormount because that fucker was not coming free. 2 days trying and i am tired and need a shower
                          Attached Files

Comment

the last few are of the block once we stripped it for purchase
                            Attached Files

Comment

last night my buddy travis and i tore down the block we bought at the junk yard. later today i will have to go to autozone and rent a bearing puller for the front crankshaft cog. but in anycase these are pics of the engine as we tore it down last night
                              Attached Files

Comment

I only took a picture of cylinder #1 because all of the cylinders were similar. wwhats more is that these pistons seem odd to me later today i'll take a picture of the top of one but i would like to know if thats just eta for u or if they're seta? they came out of a 85 525e badged as such. either way they all have burnt oil on them and some scuff marks but the engine rotated freely. so here we are the lastof the pics for now.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X