X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and here are some more pics of todays progress
    Attached Files

Comment

and here are some more pics of today. tomorrow will probably be more detailed pics but i am tired
      Attached Files

Comment

so today i have decided to do nothing i am tired and need some sleep... i might go outside and take some pics but don't count on it no one says anything so i don't know why i bother. but in anycase if i do anything i will call up a friend (if he gets off work early) and take everything over to the machine shop for hottank-ing - this would also require me to disassemble the head and like i said i am tired. i am going to go to sleep and decide later. someone please say something. some motivators please?

Comment

uh... keep it up!

Comment

thank you...

today due to the rrain and my own personal lazyness i have decided to do nothing today. however tomorrow i will go outside get the head bring it inside and take it apart - oh yay. lol ( i just did this last november ) oh yay.

Comment

dont lie. youre not building a 3.3 m20. you dont even know what pistons are what. and you think we can tell from that shit pic? theyre regular e pistons.

Comment

...:zzz:

Comment

so today i took apart the head it took only maybe 35 minutes ( i am getting efficient at this motor thing) however i am waaaaaaaaaaaayyy to drunk right now to take and post pics i will probably fix this tomorrow. along with that cocksucker brandon at bdubs - fucking asshole we just wanted to get drunk and eat chickken wings it is boneless thhursday and he had to be a cocksucker fucking fagot. fuck him. he;ll never get laid because he just loves to suck cock. in any case he wouldn't let us in because a friend of ours was not yet 21 and we were celebrating a 21st bday for travis and now im babbling. ouch i hurt my heead oh well c yu tomorrow yager bombis rule

Comment

You hurt out heads too

Comment

wow i don't even remember posting last night lol b-dubs we ended up at was awesome but wow i don't remember much of last night

Comment

as promised here are some pics the head is disassembled entirely and because i needed a safe place to store it i stuck it inside the head. i also included some pics of the shed in its current state. today i am taking most engine parts to the machine shop to be hot tanked. i will take a pic of the loaded vehicle later
                        Attached Files

Comment

here's some of the last pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

bloody fucking hell the info in was given was wrong. the e rods and e crank with i pistons cause the piston to sit about 1mm inside the block (too shallow) and i rods with e crank and i pistons cause the piston to touch about 1mm if not more before TDC so i think the angle grinder will be getting a work out in a little bit. i need a fucking lathe

Comment

so today was a fun however pain in the ass kind of day. today i finished prepping everything to go to the machine shop half way into prep/ loading everything into the truck it started to drizzle outside then once we loaded everything into the truck i found out it doesn't have power steering and then almost as soon as we left my street it started to rain. luckily the machine shop owner is a total badass and said he would hot tank everything (block, head, valvecover, oil pan, crank, pistons and rods, intake manifold, water pump, every bolt that came off the car, and all the pulleys and such) , mill the head 15 thousands, mic and polish the crank, do a 3 angle valve job, assemble the head, and hone the block, all for $230. so although this is more money than i had intended to spend i am pleased with the total estimate and hope that all the folks in town were true to their word - i'm not to worried as i saw some of his work and it looked impressive.

i also did some cleaning of the engine bay crossmember engine mount and the ac compressor as they were all soaked in old oil.

i also installed the new ground wires i bought because my old ones were FUBAR. i installed 2 gauge wire because i could.

so now i have nothing much else to do until some parts start showing up the only things i have to do is remove the transmission tailshaft bolt and the seals. then take the tranny apart and apply a new coat of sealant to the midsection of the tranny (it's leaking slowly but surely) other than these items there is not much else to do until parts get here

Comment

today for once i proved to travis (the seriously mad mechanic) that i do infact know a thing or two about engines yesterday he got a motorcycle and tried to start it suprise suprise it didn't start (what do u expect for $100) i told him to check the spark plugs (we were spraying starter fluid into the carbs and it wouldn't start) so he took the carbs apart and fucked around with a whole bunch of other shit and then when he found it would back fire he finally pulled the plugs out (they all had been gapped way way way too much, he corrected this put them back in and pressed the starter button for barely a split second and the thing ran like a champ (not bad for $100) f#@* you travis F#@* YOU!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X