No announcement yet.

e30guydownunder: Project M42, probs definitely got more power than your S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tuner was whinging about my ear ache of a car so it now has a muffler and plumbed in screamer....More so I will be able to go to a few tracks with quite stringent noise limits.

- Chris
    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Poofter.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah gayer than aids. It's not that quiet with the muffler though :p
        - Chris

Comment

Yeah, na it's all good.

What's the noise limit at the track?
          sigpic

Comment

90 dB at 25m for Marulan :( Its on a private block of land and neighbours are already whinging about noise. Racetracks are dying fast in NSW :(
            Last edited by e30guydownunder; 05-07-2012, 03:24 PM.
            - Chris

Comment

Not tooooo bad, (yet?).

Puke has a 95db trackside which, untill recently, was almost totally ignored ha.

Bitching from local residents has meant they've had to enforce it lately. What's with moving in close to a noise source and then complaining? waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.
              sigpic

Comment

Marulan was atleast built well after residents were in place so is understandable. But they would have had plenty of opportunities to object the proposal, so whinging is not understandable.

Wakefield is much like that, I was running around with straight pipe, no mufflers and a screamer, the only complaint was when I hit boost cut coming down the straight right next to the flag marshals :D

society is fu(ked mate!
                - Chris

Comment

Fucken hoons!!!!!!!!!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                  first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

ken oath. those asshats trying to do their hooning legit, lets fuck them right up and make them hoon on the streets. then we'll impound their cars and crush them. no I don't have a grudge.

farkin over waiting for parts for this mofo. once the fuel line fittings are on and the chunt runs again I shall do a big skid
                    - Chris

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ken Oath Mate

- Chris

Comment

That's sikkunt skidz stuff. Nice ride.

Comment

skiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddzbrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                            Tim.

Comment

this build makes me feel like my automotive skills are severely lacking.....

nicely done.
                              Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                              Track/street e21 build
                              visit Condor Speed Shop
                              visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

cheers guys. bits and pieces are rolling in for the fuel system. got most of my hardline fittings now and the fuel filter rolled up yesty
                                - Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X