No announcement yet.

e30guydownunder: Project M42, probs definitely got more power than your S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to get a "No Fucks Given" sticker and do burnouts in a carpark like all the cool kids? I believe that is the best use of a track-oriented car.

Carpark burnouts get da bitches, FYI.
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

ok what size are we talking??
      E30 M30B34 Mounts Available
      Email jharb79@gmail.com

Comment

those wheels are gonna look sick. looking forward to pics w tires.
        My LS1 swap thread:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=160030

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post

But I digress that is all for future projects. The whole drama currently is I keep breaking swaybar links. Well today I have all but finished my solution. The raised mount goes on the sway bar and has the effect of making the link longer, but keeps the swaybar in a somewhat sane position. This all in all reduces the amount of angle the link has to cope with as the car is too low. HAR HAR

Paint to come later.

SWEET AS MOFOS
          This may have been already answered, but why no just go m3 style links?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Actually somebody did ask on E30tech :)

In much the same way I have gone to great lengths to reduce the angles involved with the standard setup, the combination of two rod ends didn't have enough angular scope in it to cope with an M3 styled link configuration.

It would have required balljoint ends. Besides the fact that it would have then essentially doubled the effectiveness of the sway bar and required a change in sway diameter.

RE: Wheels

They are 16x8 et0 and they are going to look sick :) Might be mounting up tyres today, but I'm going to convert to studs and nuts, as these wheels need the stupid tuner lugs (something I overlooked). I do have enough temporary shit for a trial fit, but nothing I'd be racing on.
            - Chris
            Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Yo Iain, I need some epic mirror tintz so the 5-0 dont go seeing my hetic jungle jim. the plates off my daily would fit but I'd just have to tell em I changed the colour recently and that the rest is legit race spec yo.

But its all good cause i have friends in the force so I can race whoever I want and wont get booked
              - Chris

Comment

So Im guessing you guys are not the founders of the "man who is new" fan club bwahahahaha. You can come and rip shit in my car park longtime.

Hurry up and get that boosted C man
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

G Banger - I would like a "no fucks given" sticker, but I'm thinking "Just 318" has a better ring to it.

I was actually telling my father how keen I was to get it boosted. "soon", god damn we need to whip his M6 on the road quick. I need to be cutting boosted skids ASAP, or ill be doing something silly and end up with a faster Daily. The ride in my mates '04 WRX and 15psi was nice....took approximately 2 mintues to generate a "WTF" look off some old man.
                  - Chris

Comment

Tommy G has his M50 out of the E36 for sale, soo tempting to put in the stormy and add some wooshka but I really need to curb my E30 spendage.

Its been a tad out of control.

Looking forward to seeing those wheels on and hearing the wooshka

Originally posted by der affe
                    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                      Tommy G has his M50 out of the E36 for sale, soo tempting to put in the stormy and add some wooshka but I really need to curb my E30 spendage.

Its been a tad out of control.

Looking forward to seeing those wheels on and hearing the wooshka
                      WOAH WUT????

Link me to prices.

Yeh me too, I'm hoping to mount tyres and roll the shit out guards over the weekend. I can temporarily mount the wheels, but going to convert to press-in studs and nuts...these damn wheels need those stupid tuner lugs.

Already got the parts picked out, just going to be doubly sure I can infact use, press-in studs.
                      - Chris

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
                        The ride in my mates '04 WRX and 15psi was nice....took approximately 2 mintues to generate a "WTF" look off some old man.
                        1. Don't be a fag - get a dirty Liberty wagon. Excellent parts-getter, and should tow your light little race car fine.

2. 15psi must mean stock turbo. Kick him in the balls and when he looks up, say "you know why". If he genuinely doesn't know why, tell him he needs to replace that teeny tiny TD04 with a VF34-P20. Then kick him in the balls again.

3. Do a skid. Poof.
                        Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Points noted. Critical factor being lack of money hey :(

Yo you going to superlap at all? Event coverage? I'm thinking bout heading down tomorrow have a look at a glorified supersprint.
                          - Chris

Comment

Nah mate - I have a full weekend of trying to sell my daily driver wagon.

PS: buy it. I need to scratch this turbo Subaru itch.

PPS: It's not glorified supersprint it is the WORLD TIME ATTACK CHALLENGE!!!!111onejuan Are there any American cars coming? Oh wait, this is proper motorsport where you have to turn left and right. Whoops, forgot about that. :p
                            Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

GLWS

P.S. Your GX wagon does not scratch my boost itch

P.P.S. The Sierra Evo is over and it is from the US. But a bunch of the US cars didnt come over...pansies
                              - Chris

Comment

I can make it scratch that boost itch. All the WRX shiz bolts in and requires just a bit of faffing about. Sleepers FTW.

Most of the US cars probably ended up in Austria, wondering where the kangaroos are what "our" obsession with lederhosen is...
                                Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                                X