Another M30B35 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another M30B35 swap

Just thought Id post of few pics of the swap. This car belongs to a member on here, graveshaker, and it already has a b34 in place. However the motor was overheated badly and head warped. Some custom mounts are already in place so should be a somewhat straight forward swap. Ill be posting a few pics here and there.
    Attached Files

You're going to need a different passenger side mount. B35's have different mounting bosses on the engine side. Koala motorsports makes an adapter plate that would work though.
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
      You're going to need a different passenger side mount. B35's have different mounting bosses on the engine side. Koala motorsports makes an adapter plate that would work though.
      Koala Motorsport is your trusted partner for expert service and maintenance of BMW, Audi Mini, Porsche vehicles.

or

Koala Motorsport is your trusted partner for expert service and maintenance of BMW, Audi Mini, Porsche vehicles.

I've heard that just the passenger mount is different, and then I've heard that both mounts are different.

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
      Both side are different on the B34 compared to the B35.
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

m30's get me so pumped!!! I so wanna build a hot m30 with side drafts and stick it in a early body for a track car.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Well I have two M30s to build as well, but after reading the dyno charts from my other thread someone had posted, these things really wake up to boost, maybe Ill go one NA and one with some low comp pistons. Would like to have a project myself, my e30 is an autotragic, so no go on that car

Comment

Ah great, glad to see it coming along.

Comment

Originally posted by theuberness View Post
              Well I have two M30s to build as well, but after reading the dyno charts from my other thread someone had posted, these things really wake up to boost, maybe Ill go one NA and one with some low comp pistons. Would like to have a project myself, my e30 is an autotragic, so no go on that car
              swap in a 5 speed at the same time you swap in one of those m30s.
              Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
              every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
              Originally posted by Jparkr
              The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
              87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Have fun! M30 swaps are a blast.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Old blown b34

Superior big brother b35

Patiently awaiting transplant

A few after satin paint to start the rat race theme.

Once swap is done safety equipment will be installed.

Comment

I love the satin paint.... however it would have been nice if you finished all the bodywork before hand... and give the car some contrast...i.e. some chrome..
                    Recent Rebranding!!
                    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                    E30 SM62/S62
                    E30 M60 V8
                    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                    Instagram.com/garageaholic
                    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM E30 View Post
                      I love the satin paint.... however it would have been nice if you finished all the bodywork before hand... and give the car some contrast...i.e. some chrome..
                      This car will solely be a track rat so I'm not too concerned with looks right now. My focus is more on safety items as this car will be tracked by my son and I. I do have two other BMW's that I style around in however;).

Comment

Project finished! first B35 swap I have done, and along with the 3.46 LSD,
                        very quick, as Im sure the owner can attest to, anyone else need a 3.5 swap!
                        pics up soon

Comment

here are a few pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X