Getting rid of the S52...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Iain
    replied
    Cloth tape > crystal meth

    How many gears will the gearbox being used have? 5 or 6? And how much does the gearbox weigh?

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    I notice one of the engines has the rare Alpina Kompakt Fandenkruegar. PM Japandrew73 as he needs one for his 333i replica.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I've been in contact with him for the last couple of years while he's been 'working' on his engine swap. I'm his State-side tape supplier. Needless to say, he is funding everything that happens in this thread. He loves that cloth tape..

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by yberther
    New wheels?
    I'll be running Ronal Turbo's (15x7 5x120) with 205's for my long daily highway cruises to and from work. I'm going to use E38 Style 5's with 245's (might go with 255's in the rear) for when I actually want to drive it like it is meant to be driven. The Ronal's have been bead blasted and are pending polishing and paint/powder-- whichever I end up going with.

    Some wheels in the garage--

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    I notice one of the engines has the rare Alpina Kompakt Fandenkruegar. PM Japandrew73 as he needs one for his 333i replica.

    Also, I vote El Ess Juan or S54.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    I am going with B or D.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    The engine going in will be one of these--

    A.


    B.


    C.


    D.


    Tough choices.

    Leave a comment:


  • yberther
    replied
    I loveee this car.

    Very excited to see where it'll go :D

    New wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu
    I hope my instincts are right on this one.
    I think I know what you are thinking, and I think they might be.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    350 SBC with a Edelbrock 600 CFM carb.

    Let the mullet flow.
    Duh, 750 Dominator on a Vic Jr Mani with a lumpy Crane cam.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Subscribing because this looks like it's going to a fun project :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    I hope my instincts are right on this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mde36
    replied
    s54 or bust

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    My guess is, it'll be an engine with an MTI. Just not as many as you're used to.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    350 SBC with a Edelbrock 600 CFM carb.

    Let the mullet flow.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by alpinee30m50
    Sooooo when this happens will it be sold to me?
    Lol if you want to buy it.

    So Rthor do you have an s54 up your sleeve? :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...