Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sina's BMW 318i: Project Re-Shell & Beyond! (Starting Page 46)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hfabricius
    replied
    Looks like I am right on time for the style 5 party, I will be putting mine on in a few days too.

Leave a comment:

• shaferbm
    replied
    Oh yes. Style 5's are the light and way the way.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Lol so I went to my fitness club this afternoon (yesterday) and tried out a new post-workout.

Came back to my car and the ignition lock cylinder/steering lock jammed up like it had been doing recently at other occasions.

Literally spent over and hour trying to finesse it open, but no give.

Called up my local BMW guru, and he refered me to another guy from Oakland, named Bo.
    Bo came over and spent a couple of hours with me and we sawed the headless bolt off the kaput lock cylinder.

Long story short, we finessed it into working again from the back, but the damn thing is so worn out that I need to buy a new one tomorrow - so I'll be running around the Bay in search of one tomorrow.

Big PITA - but hope to fix it by tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    broken piece of ish

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    I want style fives soo bad..
    yeah in spite of all the fitment issues they look reaaally nice.
    i've been getting mad compliments from the homies, and even a few beezies were like "o my god those are bigger than the other ones [front bcaps]

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    I want style fives soo bad..

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Gawd dayum that looks fresh...
    yesh but it rubs like crazy. I can't have anyone sit in the backseat, or take turns like I normally do :(

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Gawd dayum that looks fresh...

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Ordering a pair of studded 18mm adapters tonight.

Also looking into a set of h&r's or IE's, as well as some other misc bushings I need.

Selling one of my bikes to afford this shit :(

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Ditch those Eibachs man. They are softer than stock! Go with H&R Race or IE3,
    Like I said, I really wish I had, because at the moment, I am getting another car painted so the funds are being diverted to it instead.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Ditch those Eibachs man. They are softer than stock! Go with H&R Race or IE3,

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    installed the style 5's today. my front 18mm spacers are kaput so i need another pair (wtb).
    car rubs in the back. initally was way worse, dimitry helped me to roll them on the fly.
    drove it home across the sf bay, jouncing for a bit pretty much rolled it out, and now it only rubs on turns and hard bumps.

so i need to roll all of my fenders at the moment and get new front spacers.

my spring rates suck (eibach pro kit) so im passively looking for some firm springs all around, if anyone has a used set for 91' 318 please pm me!

lol my car was sagging in the rear so i had 2 leave 2 wheels at the warehouse.

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    205s rub if you are decently low and you dont roll. looks good brah

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    205/45's are a nice size.

Leave a comment: