• Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh, my what oh a flogged out set of holes you have there
    - Chris
    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

pics of your new slapper?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Only uploaded this so far
        - Chris

Comment

Got the pleasure of first decent fire on saturday albeit with no maf, o2 sensor, vac lines and straight out of the headers. Just wanted to make sure it fired before finishing putting everything together.

I estimate around 50 dogs went mental after the straight out the headers effort lol.

Just need to get new bearing support for drive shaft, 10 header nuts, a guibo bolt and nut and once they are sorted its exhaust time.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Still waiting on some parts (the joys of living in Bumfuk nowhere) before I can book it for exhaust and my back is being a royal crunt at the moment, degenerated discs FTL. I remember when I was 25 I was told I had the back of a 45-50 year old. Now I am 36 and a broken sacrum later I am feeling 75 in the back department but cant sit and sulk about it. Just have to get into it.

So while waiting on some parts I thought I would finally paint the styling 3s which I will run for a bit, I think JTapper is about the only other Styling 3 lover on here??

I love this paint, looks black on some angles like this

Other angles its like a gunmetal grey

And in direct sunlight it goes a mid sliver on the highlights, poor mans shadow chrome but considering a decent shadow chrome job will cost $250 per wheel I have alot better things I can do with the $980 difference

Looking forward to getting the exhaust done and hearing it. Hopefully it will have a fairly unique sound.

Haha I was thinking the other night how there are so many styles and trends and people doing things on here to be different.

Fuck, where I live an E30 is different haha.

Comment

Nice I though jake was going to swap a S14 that must have feel though. Love that car it is the car that made me want to get a 318is. I have always wondered what thoughs wheels would look like on an E30 can't wait to see them fitted!
              sigpic

Comment

Coupe of pics of them on the rear when I first picked it up

And JTappers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...ine=1284161821

Comment

Nice I am feeling it real dtm look.
                  sigpic

Comment

those look baLLER. I WANT
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
                      I approve of this thread.

And the use of "Smoo" (c) Smoodiver Industries LTD.
                      Your running mate also approves. Pictures of Shakey's car make me reminisce of better times.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

I see you Chris lol

It has had some love lately and very close, just buying a house has been a priority.

Ive had 3 deliveries in 3 days, tyres are waiting to be picked up and exhaust should be booked soon.

Raised the rear and swapped diffs, was too low to pass RWC

Loving the Futuras

Will keep the 7er rims for fun times, will run the Futuras for now.

Comment

:D

I was looking for updates :( I hope you have some more soon :)

Have you worked out mine yet? I have a pretty big update but been holding off putting it up. Might do it tonight?
                          - Chris

Comment

Yes i have worked yours out, and people call me a ricer for the 1uz lol.

Do it!!

Welcome to "Team uncouth" :p

Check the new e30 house
                            Attached Files

Comment

Jealous of your shed! Get any barn finds :D

I like that! would be a good windshield sticker!
                              - Chris

Comment

Sorry it should read "team uncouth, those who get punished by the BMW gods for despicable acts of Japanese engine conversion shenanigans by way of spun bearings"

Thats why I bought this one, for some leniency ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X