Stormy - New owner, new engine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah we're same same :D I forgot about your lil drama

I have me a forged replacement with step 2 cams now. Just waiting on getting a useable clutch and it will all be back together :)

Posting update slowly now, much better than uni work
    - Chris
    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

alright you can stop your whinging :)
      - Chris

Comment

wheels on, getting there slowly

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

fucking YEAH BABY
          - Chris

Comment

What paint is that you're using? Looks fantastic.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Fucking
              splooge

Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                What paint is that you're using? Looks fantastic.
                On the rims? They are raw brushed/satin/buffed, alloy outers and forged centres.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Exhaust done and is sounding good. Goes like stink.
                  Sounds like a Euro S50 when its cold but loses some of the rasp when it warms up but is quiet enough for road worthiness test and registration.

I am really interested to see what this will do on the 1/4 compared to some of the times listed in the swap 1/4 thread, it has a 2.9 in it at the mo and still pulls like a train.

ALMOST on the road but great to have a drive in the last few days and hear that sweet BMW 6 song again

Comment

Looking good. I feel your pain with a car on and off the road at the moment. I'm slowly working towards road worthy so I can get my car out of SA reg and into Vic registration.

Comment

Love the wheels!
                      sigpic
                      Turbo Cabrio project: http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=19677

Comment

Originally posted by JTapper View Post
                        Love the wheels!
                        What about these ones, you like them too?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Those last two pictures are phenomenal. LOVE the E32 satellite dish wheels. Good work mate.

-Best

Comment

skidvids
                            - Chris

Comment

Want some singlet action? lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X