The Purple ///Monster Build
Collapse
X
-
hahahaha chris. I will be right next to you soon my friend. I will be picking a zinno very soon. i cant wait to see your s54 build. I think i am going to stick with a s14 -
one day ill have an s54 on my e30 as well....... one day, subscribed btw :)Leave a comment:
-
How is this my first time seeing this thread? This things gonna be sex.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
I love those wheels soooooo mmmmmmuuuuuuuccccchhhh. The concave just looks great!Leave a comment:
-
UPDATE:
Picked up a few things in the past few weeks for the project -
1. Anthracite Alcantara head liner, shift boot and e-brake boot, with ///M stitching, from my buddy Rich! :pimp:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
2. Ted B. gauge overlays. Now my tach will read past 8k with the s54, rather then into the oil temperature gauge! :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
3. Staggered AC Schnitzer type 2s - 17x8.5 et 15 front, 17x9.5 et22 rear.
(Teaser)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MMMMmmmm... Concave goodness!!!
Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: