The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Bummed right now... :(

    New pistons from CP for the s14 are going to take 3-4 weeks! I hate all this down time, I want to drive the car dammit!!! :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I thought it was bored to 2.5
    It's got over sized pistons, but stock crank and rods. Nothing too special, should perform very much like a stock 2.3.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I thought it was bored to 2.5

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    Just make sure I get to drive it before you sell it.
    The s14? Ok, it wont be much to write home about. Basically a rebuilt one to stock specifications. Not putting any money into modding this motor. We do have a spare Turner chip that I'll run on it though. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Just make sure I get to drive it before you sell it.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Looks like this thing will be running on the s14 in the next 2 months. I want to sell it as a proven, running, freshly rebuilt s14. Have to spend more money on it than I'd like to though...

    Leave a comment:


  • 17sd
    replied
    That's great news.
    Please keep us updated.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    The s54 may be up and running a lot sooner then I thought, I will update you guys with more info soon! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I hear you. Thats why i'm bumpin the $40 kicker cv.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    You'll like the v-bands i showed chris. Very nice. Just mounted my DP and hung from it. Also stay away from the type S woofer. Even the type r blows compared to similarly priced speakers. I the cvx bangs and the solo baric classic is only a fe bucks more. I'd recommend a 12" though. Less boomy and afuller sound imho.
    I liked the CVX I had in the red car, and I still have my L5 12. I was also looking at Luke's recommendation of a 12" Infinity reference. We'll see, system comes last.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    You'll like the v-bands i showed chris. Very nice. Just mounted my DP and hung from it. Also stay away from the type S woofer. Even the type r blows compared to similarly priced speakers. I the cvx bangs and the solo baric classic is only a fe bucks more. I'd recommend a 12" though. Less boomy and afuller sound imho.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Never seen that car, I always think of this techno e36M3 vert I see on bimmer forums when someone says techno violet.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by YetiX
    So get crackin'!! :D
    The process should begin soon. The s14 is already out of the car, just need to get an s54.

    Originally posted by 325ix
    I'm excited to see the paint, I love techno violet!
    I am too, here is my inspiration: (only techno e30 m3 I've seen)



    Paint will be the LAST thing done, so it wont be for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I'm excited to see the paint, I love techno violet!

    Leave a comment:


  • YetiX
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Thanks for all the comments guys. It will be a lengthy project, but the results will definitely be worth the wait! :D
    So get crackin'!! :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...