The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Thanks for all the comments guys. It will be a lengthy project, but the results will definitely be worth the wait! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Sounds like it's going to be absolute tits. I've always wanted a technoviolet and magma E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Chris, I'm loving the plans. Don't change a thing!! I'll have to stop in now and then and keep tabs on this one I think. By the way, I'm loving the wheel selections too.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    I wanto to drive up to see this car and turn a wrench on it, just so I can be a small part of something this incredible.

    I have the same plans as you, and by that I mean that I want an E30 M3 chassis to dump my current setup into.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    This is going to be AWESOME!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike The Bavarian
    replied
    hmm...as much as I hate seeing m3s without the s14, I really really like your plans for this thing!

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    lip is for queers ;p

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecRaceM5
    replied
    Looks like you got a bunch of stuff together already. Can't wait to see things start to moving along on the car!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Damn. I'm excited for you.
    I'm sure I'll be seeing the progress on this car.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    better looking? they're the same fucking wheels puto. :p

    plus mine are gangster powder coated.
    Same type, but definitely not the same. Mine are 17s, with a lip, and slightly cocave spokes.

    Yours are flat face 16s, with no lip. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    Paint that ish not black
    As you can see I put that they're just primered. Don't worry they're not going to be black. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Paint that ish not black

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    better looking? they're the same fucking wheels puto. :p

    plus mine are gangster powder coated.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    better how? :p
    Bigger, better looking, more gangster, all of the above. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    better how? :p

    Leave a comment:

Working...