The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    sickter...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Finally picked up the motor from the machine shop today! Towing the M3 to the shop Thursday!!!! :D:D:D

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    fucking finally lol

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    UPDATE:

    Car should FINALLY be running on the stock s14 in the next week or 2!!! This time for real!!! :D:nice::mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Hey any up dates Chris?

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    2. Ted B. gauge overlays. Now my tach will read past 8k with the s54, rather then into the oil temperature gauge! :D

    Any more info or a link on these? (new to me)

    Stunning project btw..

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by constructor
    update?
    Ya, I'm going to murder the machinist with my s14!

    The second block I brought him to re-hone, and do a mild rebuild on simply sat for over 3 months!!! :hitler:

    If he doesn't finish this week I'm taking it to another guy. I'm really pissed about all this. I've owned the car for almost a year now and I've never driven it. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    update?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Better take that shit to mexico and get it done in a week overhaulin style.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by e30_kid
    I don't know how I missed this. Your red car was tits, this is just over the top though. Techno Violet, m3, s54 it has it all.
    Thanks. Scarlet was a fun car, and had I kept her, she would've gone over a complete tranformation with an LS1, flares, 17x9.5s, big brakes, etc. However, I couldn't pass up the chance to get my dream car, so I bought the M3 and got rid of Scarlet. :D

    Originally posted by 325ix
    Can't wait! I am anxioulsy awaiting the real start of this build.
    Tell me about it. It's been 7 months since I bought the car and it's just sat collecting dust. I need to get this baby on the road and drive it for a while before I pull the s14 out. It's gonna be down for around 6 months for the s54 and paint, so I will miss driving it... :(

    But it will be so sick when it's done, that it's worth the wait!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    New 2.3 block and stock pistons at the machine shop. Motor should be running within the next month hopefully!
    Can't wait! I am anxioulsy awaiting the real start of this build.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_kid
    replied
    I don't know how I missed this. Your red car was tits, this is just over the top though. Techno Violet, m3, s54 it has it all.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    New 2.3 block and stock pistons at the machine shop. Motor should be running within the next month hopefully!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    UPDATE!

    Trading my CP pistons for a stock 2.3 bare block, and buying a set of used stock pistons. Car should be running on the s14 by Dockweiler! :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    I like how this build is going. I cant wait to see your car man.

    Leave a comment:

Working...