No announcement yet.

Eta-to-M50: Build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news, this came out even better than I thought it would. Spent most of the night last night re-prepping everything, and went at it with the bedliner. This is 2 full coats on the passenger side, I'm going to do the driver side tonight. I'm actually much happier with this finish than I was with the gloss black, I like it a lot more.

Comment

Looks really good for being bed-liner. I like the gray, it will be a nice contrast with the engine.
      instagram

Comment

Shit - that totally works !
        (i was skeptical)
        -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

roll on? spray on (rattle can or hvlp)? show us the product itself please?

Comment

man this looks good. did this on my last e30...should of did it to the new e30.:(

good work josh

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
              Looks really good for being bed-liner. I like the gray, it will be a nice contrast with the engine.
              It's black, the light is washing it out. It's spray on, just DupliColor spray on bedliner.

Comment

Very cool!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

So inspiring! I kinda like the bed liner look.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Great job man, I really like this look.

Comment

Just finished the first coat on the driver side, this stuff really looks great.

Also just picked up my Porsche 944 brake booster! Perfect condition, the guy even cleaned and painted it for me. $30 bucks on Craigslist.

Comment

Wow... that looks 10x better than I would have expected. Word up.
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Good job Josh! That looks a lot better then I imagined it would. cant wait to see it in person.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

It shocked the hell out of me too how good it actually does look. I was impressed.

Comment

Brake booster needs bed liner also. :)
                              Maybe even that spare VC could get some. You know, pull it all together.

Comment

Sick!
                                PNW Crew
                                90 m3
                                06 m5

Comment

Working...
                                X