Resurrection of my coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive ten paces and shift!

I may have big news in store for the coupe...i hope anyway.

COTM

Comment

^ Finally going to sell it?!
      Dave
      -----
      (OO=[][]=OO)
      _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

Originally posted by RecycledTeen View Post
        ^ Finally going to sell it?!
        Em...no. Haha. I think about it but then I drive it. :)

COTM

Comment

you better not sell after the big news "sets in"
          '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
            you better not sell after the big news "sets in"
            haha, I hope since I keep throwing cash at this thing.

COTM

Comment

What muffler do you have on the coupe?

I really like the look of the car w/ those wheels. :D
              '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Comment

How many miles do you have on the tires and how have they been treating you? Any likes/dislikes about them?
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnabar325is View Post
                  What muffler do you have on the coupe?

I really like the look of the car w/ those wheels. :D
                  Magnaflow 14815. Thanks!

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  How many miles do you have on the tires and how have they been treating you? Any likes/dislikes about them?
                  I have 1500 miles on them and they are just as I suspected. I had 205/55/15 kdws on my euroweaves that I bought new and wore them out due to e30 camber I knew what I was getting into and no difference in performance.

They don't like the cold as they have flat spots and a bit hard but after a bit of driving, smiles are to had! Plenty of stick but my suspension does help. I have not noticed any wear but I don't run them that hard...but when I do, I know I got the right tire. I have not had a problem in the rain but then again, I respect the wet surface.

COTM

Comment

Very Nice resurrection!
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Ill put these crappy pix right here.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                        Magnaflow 14815. Thanks!

Does it sound good with the M20? How loud is it from inside and outside the car?
                        '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnabar325is View Post
                          Does it sound good with the M20? How loud is it from inside and outside the car?
                          I dont think its loud but its def noticable inside and out. I can be a bit droning and it does bother me sometime...but when im going thru the gears, under a long bridge, or a quick rev, it sounds great! It has no sense of a "fart-can" sound. Just sporty.

I had a hole in the original muffer and I was already eyeing the magnaflow especially when I found it for $119 new to my door. Im not sure I would buy it again but it was at a killer price. I wouldnt put it on my cabrio as it has a different purpose.

COTM

Comment

Wow the progress on the paint is amazing and inspiring! I really like the wheels on there and your car really reminds me of mine haha.

but you're swapping out the m20 now? seems like a lot of work
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                              Wow the progress on the paint is amazing and inspiring! I really like the wheels on there and your car really reminds me of mine haha.

but you're swapping out the m20 now? seems like a lot of work
                              Yeah, its gonna be a bit of work but im gonna have everything ready before im dropping it in. My M20 runs great but I think I got a good deal on the engine so im going for it.

COTM

Comment

NV M50, exactly what I have in my e30, awesome work you have done, quite jealous as I don't have the patience like that.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Working...
                                X