Dude's Daily Racecar
Collapse
X
-
-
just call bimmerworld and ask for the Team Dynamics wheels. Get some UHP tires like direzzas or re-11s. How much experience do you have? I didn't run R-comps till i had about 30+ days.Leave a comment:
-
-
not only that but you would be reverting from 5x120 to 4x100....theres a lot of people that go 5 lug just for the added wheel options.
OP is silly.Leave a comment:
-
I gotcha. I mean im a young punk and everything and i like acting big on the internet just as much as the next guy, but when its time to get to business and help someone out you dont have to be all wound up about it.lol I really don't think Kish and Brian are hating, they are just looking out for your best interest on the track. While their advice may seem like a slight at your judgment, they are talking from years of experience as track junkies. Kish is somewhat local to you and is a track instructor too. You can obviously go with whatever you want and not to take what they say to heart but even if you don't go with everything they say, at least hear them out.
Just my
On a brighter note, I know whatever you do it will look sick so just do your thing and I'm sure we'll all be satisfied with the end result
And thanks man!
Probably true
I know I dont need them, but from the time ive put in on the track already ive (both driving and in other cars) I would like to get some stickys on another set of wheels so i dont have to get some decently sticky summer tires that i go through fast daily driving it.
Can you get those TR motorsports wheels in 5 lug? Ive seen them in 5 lug in the tire rack ads in GRM but since the tirerack website sucks finding what you want becuase they force you through the whole select your model car to find the wheels you want.
Yeah they are. I really like them and they came with the car so....
Yeah it really is a good job, just needs some loose ends tied up.
So people will S my D on stanceworks DUHHHHHLeave a comment:
-
Why would you even consider using adapters for a set of cheap reps? It seems like the worst of both worlds.
The extra cost, weight, and questionable safety of running adapters, all for a replica.Leave a comment:
-
Car looks nice, especially the engine bay.
P.O did a really clean job with the swap, like the valve cover/color comboLeave a comment:
-
-
+1all that's well and fine but unless you are racing, it most likely doesn't matter and you are unlikely to do it or do it right. you are better of learning to drive the car as it is rather than worry about "setup" at the track. better to focus on seat time and keeping the car reliable so you can maximize that seat time.
Leave a comment:
-
all that's well and fine but unless you are racing, it most likely doesn't matter and you are unlikely to do it or do it right. you are better of learning to drive the car as it is rather than worry about "setup" at the track. better to focus on seat time and keeping the car reliable so you can maximize that seat time.Leave a comment:
-
Team Dynamics, Koseis or TR Motorsport wheels for track duty. DUDE, trust me on this. Function over form is important at the track. Get the car safe and save your hard earned dough for seat time if you are serious about going to the track regularly.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: