• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work dude

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Thanks man. It's gonna start coming back together now so I can start driving it again.
      1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
      sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
      The Build...

Comment

So many Willys Wagons!!!

Comment

good work man, you tear through shit so quick you got me on the edge of my seat for the next post! lol.

Comment

Mate your flying along I wish more r3v members (me included) go through projects this fast. I wonder what's in store for tommorows update maybe you'll have an engine installed running on 1 bar of boost :P

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
              So many Willys Wagons!!!
              Thanks man! I have big plans for at least two of those ;)

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              good work man, you tear through shit so quick you got me on the edge of my seat for the next post! lol.
              Haha thanks man. Having no car is a lot of motivation to get done. But being the only E30 enthusiast I know of for hundreds of miles is enough to want me to show up all these old farts with camaros and mustangs around here!! :D

Originally posted by The Humjet View Post
              Mate your flying along I wish more r3v members (me included) go through projects this fast. I wonder what's in store for tommorows update maybe you'll have an engine installed running on 1 bar of boost :P
              Thanks man! The support of rev means a lot to me! You never know with the updates though. My mind wanders crazy sometimes ;)
              The Build...

Comment

So unfortunately, there will not be an update as soon as I would like. The woman I am doing work for on her house just threw me for a loop and doesn't like what I have almost already finished. I guess she seemed to think it must have been better to wait until I was pretty much done before stating to me that she doesn't like anything about it....WTF!!!!!! :curse: So this means that I must add at least two more days to the job to completely redo EVERYTHING and I won't be receiving payment on Monday like I expected. So now the BMW is on hold until the point in time that I can get this shit worked out. AND on top of that, I now have to replace the heads on my work truck as well so less money will be going to the BMW due to that. Fuck. My. Life.
                The Build...

Comment

hey, you're definitely doing it right. attention to detail will save you in the long run. keep it up!
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

^^Thanks man
                    The Build...

Comment

So I don't have much of an update due to being too busy with random bull shit lately, but I have gotten some work done. Starting to piece the engine bay back together. I also started to sand the body again so I can apply another coat of paint. Cleaned up and painted the booster and master as well. I can't get my seat belts to unreel for some reason. I guess I shouldn't have rolled them up as far as they could go. It must have made them lock up due to crash purposes or something. So I'm bummed that I fuckin ruined four good seat belts. Oh well I guess.....Anyways, a few pics........

I have the harness laid back in it's place. I plan to do a wire tuck, but that might wait for awhile until after I make sure everything is working properly. I care more about getting this thing running and driving than having a wire tuck right away anyways.
                      The Build...

Comment

wo0o0o0o0o0o0 i love it man.

Comment

good progress Homie. keep it up
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                            wo0o0o0o0o0o0 i love it man.
                            Thanks man!! I'm pissed that I fucked up the seat belts, but that just means that my 4-point harnesses will be placed in the mail just that much sooner ;)

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                            good progress Homie. keep it up
                            Thanks man! Once paint is done then everything will go back onto it so that it can come off the blocks, the doors will get hung, and then I can tear into the engine and get that ready to scream :p
                            The Build...

Comment

I love this kind of stuff... making an E30 good once again!
                              GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

^^Thanks!!
                                The Build...

Comment

Working...
                                X