87' Delphin 325is LS1: Went to Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rc 415 View Post
    No idle issues, icv is still hooked up as it was just has longer hose on both sides, don't see how it would effect idle. Clutch is taking a shit bad any time boost comes on hard, holds if I ease into it.
    Hey you never know. It IS and M20 after all.
    -Alex

Comment

Resurfaced
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
      LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
      Build Thread
      1993 alpine 2 325IC
      •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
        LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
        Build Thread
        1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Woohoo another thing to fix, head gasket popped on 18 psi 2 months ago before this:

1987 Delphin 325IS
          Build Thread
          1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

I don't trust revshift products worth a damn, especially after seeing this.

My guibo from them both murdered a CSB, and itself was starting to pull apart....

I drove it for <20miles, aross 2 days.

So I'm not surprised to see this crap happening.

I love your build otherwise, looks like a blast.

Comment

I can't talk down about revshift, afterall this piece was second hand, and I've held one of their new manifold adapters, and it is a very quality looking and feeling part.

1987 Delphin 325IS
              Build Thread
              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

New addition

1987 Delphin 325IS
                Build Thread
                1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

wasted spark install

Spal puller no more clutch fan for me

Wheels that'll be here in 3 weeks to fit the bbk above 16x9+25 all around

1987 Delphin 325IS
                  Build Thread
                  1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

:up:

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I can't talk down about revshift, afterall this piece was second hand, and I've held one of their new manifold adapters, and it is a very quality looking and feeling part.
                      I'm sorry but I must correct you, again. That is NOT a Revshift manifold. It is unfortunate that the person who you purchased it from told you that it was one of ours. It is basically a counterfeit.

This is what I told you when you emailed us about it:

There are several things that tell us this is not our manifold. I will list them for you:
                      - We use schedule 10 pipe (1/8" thick), your manifold was made with 1/16" thick tubing.
                      - All of our flanges are CNC cut. They look much different than yours.
                      - We dont use studs for the turbo.
                      - Our manifolds are 100% tig welded. Your manifold looks like it was mig welded in some spots. And the welds arent up to our standards.
                      - The collector on yours is too wide. We are notorious for making very tight collectors.

Please take a look at our manifold on our website. All of our M20 manifolds are made the same with the same flanges and runners.
                      Revshift is a performance engineering and manufacturing company located in Metro Detroit, MI. Our parts are designed and manufactured under one roof. We design, engineer, and test the parts ourselves. Engine / motor mounts, bushings, suspension for BMW E28, E30, E34, E36, E46, E8X, E9X, F22, F32, F8X, Z3, Z4, N54.

Originally posted by durtyE30 View Post
                      I don't trust revshift products worth a damn, especially after seeing this.

My guibo from them both murdered a CSB, and itself was starting to pull apart....

I drove it for <20miles, aross 2 days.

So I'm not surprised to see this crap happening.

I love your build otherwise, looks like a blast.
                      We offer a lifetime warranty on our guibos. It sounds like you had an alignment issue. Drivetrain alignment issues are not uncommon and they are usually easily fixable. You should have contacted us, we would have helped fix it.

Comment

Once again sorry forgot to post it was a fake on the forums.

1987 Delphin 325IS
                        Build Thread
                        1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Spal installed with massives brackets

1987 Delphin 325IS
                          Build Thread
                          1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Well traffic home from work sucked but it was worth it. Try not to drool on your keyboards too much..

1987 Delphin 325IS
                            Build Thread
                            1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

turbo tunnel action

1987 Delphin 325IS
                              Build Thread
                              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

what are these, and what brand is the spring/adjusters?
                                2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                                (Daily Driver)
                                Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                                KW V2 Coilovers
                                VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Working...
                                X