87' Delphin 325is LS1: Went to Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test fitted front wheel and brake, looks so good

buuuut i have to figure out a tire, and a massive fender roll in front. rears will get rolled too to fit a 245/45 look at this poke :doh28::bang head:

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
    LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
    Build Thread
    1993 alpine 2 325IC
    •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

Killer rims, flare time!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

quit test fitting and bolt those suckers on!

new wheels look sick. I can see that you will have a following!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
        function>form

Comment

Tires are ordered, 225/45/16 falken fk-452 all around. 245/45/16 was too hard to fine in a matching set f/r. Better off this way anyway, I can rotate tires.

Also received these parts yesterday:

Picking up an extra subframe this weekend to install these and put it in the car.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
          LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
          Build Thread
          1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Are the wheels CCW knock offs?
            sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
            The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

I don't think they're actually dual drilled. The other 4 holes look like they're there for weight but I'm not sure.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                I don't think they're actually dual drilled. The other 4 holes look like they're there for weight but I'm not sure.
                This is correct.

1987 Delphin 325IS
                Build Thread
                1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

So what did you end up doing about that manifold issue? Did you end up purchasing a real Revshift manifold?

Comment

I'm going to go with a twin scroll manifold, most likely the 666 one. I welded the old one up for now, and it works fine.

1987 Delphin 325IS
                    Build Thread
                    1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

those wheels look amazing! where did you get them?
                      1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

Comment

310mm kit? Any spacers required?

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          310mm kit? Any spacers required?
                          Negative. Well spacers needed to clear the strut tube with the rim

1987 Delphin 325IS
                          Build Thread
                          1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

How big of a spacer did you use? I'm trying to organize a IE BBK figment guide

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Tried 5's they weren't thick enough, seems like 10mm will be the ticket. Keep in mind I did not need spacers for the brakes to fit, just to stop the rim inner lip from hitting the strut tube.

1987 Delphin 325IS
                              Build Thread
                              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

1987 Delphin 325IS
                                Build Thread
                                1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Working...
                                X