Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Polly, the m30b35 swapped Ratrod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We celebrate the automobile and educate the general public, students and enthusiasts regarding the role of the automobile in New York State and in the wider world.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Friend of mine came over to shoot a new video for my leather company, so we capped the day off with some smoke :)

Also, I ran over 4 children, a litter of kittens, two puppies and a disabled person in a wheelchair making this video...all on this extremely populated main road in the middle of NYC.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
        Also, I ran over 4 children, a litter of kittens, two puppies and a disabled person in a wheelchair making this video...all on this extremely populated main road in the middle of NYC.
        noob

try again

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Love your car, Its my new computer backround. Reminds me of this country song: David Lee Murphy - Dust On The Bottle. Haha keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
            Love your car, Its my new computer backround. Reminds me of this country song: David Lee Murphy - Dust On The Bottle. Haha keep up the good work!
            Thanks <3 I am glad others enjoy my passion and outlet.

Don't worry little Hobbit ;D
            I give you 245/40/17 and 215/45/17 tucked nicely on the BMW e30 with stock fenders **HEAVILY flared** I am now researching wide bodies and looking into Rocket Bunny kits and seeing what would work best for my new path. I don't rub too much front or rear, I am just going wider and more meaty in the future.

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Dood, letz do out own kevlar. New tires look great. Wonderful seeing NO stretch!
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                Dood, letz do out own kevlar. New tires look great. Wonderful seeing NO stretch!
                I am down for that! I just want a wider body so I can go lower and never rub at full lock.

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I'd keep an eye on those ziptie clip things. Mine backed out and I ran over my fan.

Comment

4 doors-CHECK, shitty paint-CHECK, missing trim-CHECK, No Fucks Given-CHECK

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                    I'd keep an eye on those ziptie clip things. Mine backed out and I ran over my fan.
                    Fabricating some brackets then welding them on this weekend.

Raised the rear .5" and took a few hours with my metal working tools to flare the fenders more. Rubs a LITTLE bit in parking lots, but nothing from bumps, very pleased!

Went back to where I burned my BFG tires last week? nice long 90+ footer

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I'm running the straight blade version of the SPAL fan you are using. I mounted it to the A/C condenser; that thing cools the motor great! However, it's been eating up the #18, 30 amp, fuse lately. It's less than a year old so I'm probably going to give SPAL a call soon.

Comment

I just read this whole thread, I love it Sick props man!
                        89' 325i DD/project
                        86 325e rust bucket/future race car

"Just because you go fast in a straight line doesn't mean you go fast in corners"

Comment

Originally posted by RustyEuro View Post
                          I just read this whole thread, I love it Sick props man!
                          Wow! Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it.

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Matt aka Mr 325 tipped me off to a Pfeba on ebay, one day later it was mine and being packaged to become part of my build! Once it arrived I sanded nearly 7 layers of paint off it to bare ABS and painted it with truck bed liner to match the rockers. Many years trying to nail one down...I am super pumped with the final product!

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Well I may have just wasted a chunk of the last day or two reading your build start to finish. Awesome car! I'm curious to see where this thing goes in the future.

If you decide to go fun over track... M70b50 maybe? haha
                              sigpic
                              Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
                              88 Alpine 325i
                              1/2 88 325iX

Comment

Honestly never been a fan of those fronts on e30's(though I love them on e28's), but it really works on yours. Looking good dude!

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                                X