The 600 dollar 87' 325is: air ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I like them. Where can I find em?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
    LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
    Build Thread
    1993 alpine 2 325IC
    •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

Wherever you can, the pop up every once in a while. Took me a while to source my set. The car I posted isn't mine btw.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
        Goddamn dude, that makes me want to move to Germany just to pick up an early model with those bumpers.
        ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
        ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

How many miles?
          E30 buildy things
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by Zasz View Post
            Goddamn dude, that makes me want to move to Germany just to pick up an early model with those bumpers.
            It's a US spec car with euro bumpers on it. Takes very little modification to do.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

it's a beautiful car. both op's and the picture holland posted.
              don't get how you're on this forum for like 2 or 3 months and you have all that shit going down under your hood soon. fuck you op.

Originally posted by yert315
              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

wow, clean body. nice find!

Comment

wow thats amazing for $600.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

That was the one that was getting parted if it didn't sell with the funky title transfer yeah? LMK how that goes, I got sketched out by that.
                    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

You should sell me those fogs. I can't foresee you needing them.

Comment

Please go with euro bumpers. Earlies look good with plastics, but euros are soooo much better.

What are the specs on the turbo m20?

Comment

I have whodwhos megasquirt setup in a box at home too and all oil lines are now hooked up. Just need a turbo intercooler and manifold
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
                          LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
                          Build Thread
                          1993 alpine 2 325IC
                          •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

guten parts may have euro bumpers. check with levent
                            ---------------------------------
                            89 E30 S52
                            ---------------------------------
                            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Nice Pick up.
                              ECS Tuning sells brand new bumpers, but they'd probably be the price of your car.
                              Look for them used - they come and go on the classifieds here, and once in a blue moon - you'll see a grey market e30 @ a bay area jy.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Why can I not find these amazing deals!? Needs a manuel and more low. I approve of everything else!

Euro bumpers would look AMAZING! but plastic is better than dive boards.
                                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X