FORGED FULLY 🐬 grey S50,shaved, KW, brembos, garret g30/770 fr&rear 5 lug,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup Devon.
    I highly recommend. Taking the wiper arm turn signal and cruise control stock from the black car and installing it in the red airbag car. Along with the steering wheel. You need an extra spacer for the steering wheel.
    What did you use to dye the carpet black? it came out nice.

-
    Project
    Parts for Sale
    Feedback
    YouTube Channel

Comment

The cruise control cable on my black car was cut Don't know how but what ever . But I'm don't necessarily need cruise control, not something i really use. I used dupli color by vinyl and carpet dye in flat black. I used a brand new brass wire brush and got any stiff carpet and brushed it till it was fluffy added a little water. Then I just spot cleaned the whole thing and made sure not to get I to wet. I then vacuumed the carpet with a brush attachment. Then I brushed the entire carpet with a stiff floor scrubber brush, and then vacuumed again. Then shot the carpet with about 2 cans and I made sure to leave the carpet in my room on the floor for 3 days to let it cure before it got Finagled , that's before I vacuumed or brushed it again. I'm going to brush it again before I use another can. While its already in the car. Also it smells for a couple of days like paint but will go away eventually

Porsche 928 oil filter.
      5.5 quarts of total classic oil today.

Originally posted by iwantspeed View Post
      Sup Devon.
      I highly recommend. Taking the wiper arm turn signal and cruise control stock from the black car and installing it in the red airbag car. Along with the steering wheel. You need an extra spacer for the steering wheel.
      What did you use to dye the carpet black? it came out nice.
      Last edited by e30m20TurbO7; 10-28-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Awesome project! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by e30m20TurbO7 View Post
          You even had Utah plates like I did
          i spent some time in cedar city for school. all my cars register there!

good work bouncing back.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
          Ig:ryno_pzk
          I like the tuna here.
          Originally posted by lambo
          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

the idea behind the stalks is that on the late model airbag e30's the stalks are closer to the steering wheel.

if you just swap in a mtech 1 steering wheel you will bump into the stalks all the time, if you swap in the stalks from the black car you will be clear.

-
            Project
            Parts for Sale
            Feedback
            YouTube Channel

Comment

Speaker shelf is black

Comment

Nice!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

What happened to mtech 1 spoiler?

Comment

[URL=http://s65.photobucket.com/user/adamslayerxyz/media/C44FD33E-ABF9-44F5-85F5-5C357A843026_zpswg4me5ta.jpg.html][IMG]http]
                    Last edited by e30m20TurbO7; 12-12-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Teaser

Comment

did you swap the motor in a parking lot?

sorry for the loss, but glad you're keeping the spirit going with the new build!

Comment

Is this where you give me a discount for a 2.7i chip for keeping the spirt up.
                          And I did out side the shop in which I work.
                          Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                          did you swap the motor in a parking lot?

sorry for the loss, but glad you're keeping the spirit going with the new build!

Comment

Saw the title and just read through your whole thread. I had read a bit of the beginning when you first started it. I was kinda hoping that you were driving hard and fucked up and crashed, getting rear ended is a much shittier way to lose a car. I have to say that the red one looks nicer though.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I'm getting fuel, spark and I still can get it to start?
                              Any suggestions no injectors are working

Comment

There are 2 connections next to the air box that are easy to get mixed up. One is for the cps trigger sensor and I can't remember what the second one is for.

Comment

Working...
                                X