No announcement yet.

KüüLWHP (pic intense)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as promised... here is today's update. I'll just let the pics speak for themselves. Lots more to come.

My Build Thread

Comment

forgot to add a pic of the actual adapters... courtesy of MST!
      My Build Thread

Comment

Nice. Makes me miss my e30.

Comment

Something showed up in the mail yesterday... :D

did this today

Need a few more hardware items to bolt the bumper shocks to the frame rails, and the bumper slides to the body (if anyone knows the part numbers for those, I would appreciate it). Obviously need paint as well, so I ordered a HPLV spray gun. Hope I can figure out how to paint. :D
          My Build Thread

Comment

Looking good, really taking this car places. Personally I think bags belong on VW's and lowriders as I think your coils are getting you perfectly low, but to each his own.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
              Looking good, really taking this car places. Personally I think bags belong on VW's and lowriders as I think your coils are getting you perfectly low, but to each his own.
              don't get me wrong, i've considered sticking with coils just because it's "this" car, but I really want the car lower than it is now. And if I ever want to leave my house in it, bags will have to happen. I know I know, I should just put my big boy pants on and what not, but there is a mile of road to my house that looks like this much of the year.
              My Build Thread

Comment

Not much of an update... got the front bumper shocks and sliders bolted up and the bumper mounted proper. Also cut off the spring perches and spun the GC kit down a bit. PO just slid it on over the existing strut tubes, so I'm taking care of that. Brother will be welding them up shortly so the front will get lower. Anyway, pics...

My Build Thread

Comment

another successful guten parts order... I lip, clips, and lower grill. The dogs seem to like it...

Camera wasn't ready yet, but I could resist trying to do something with this shot.

oh yeah... Harbor Freight comes through too. Paint shipped Monday and will be here next week. Wish me luck...
                  My Build Thread

Comment

Haven't really done much as work has been hectic, but I finally got some time to start sanding the front valance for paint. Will pull it and finish prep tomorrow. Then lay base and clear this weekend. Should last until Fallish when I do all the body work and respray the whole car.

And yes, the passenger frame rail is fubed... I just found a section of frame to repair it properly today. So when my brother and I do the strut housings for the GC kit, we will also be welding up the frame.
                    My Build Thread

Comment

moving along... one of these days I'll be able to drive it. more new goodies as well.
                      My Build Thread

Comment

I'm pretty sure nobody's paying attention anymore, but I'm still gonna throw some pics in here of my progress. Car is mostly the right colors now. Front strut tubes will be modified next weekend so I can get a bit lower, and the fender roller is in my garage, just haven't had the motivation to do it. Only 2 weeks to get it all done though, so expect for frequent updates.

Dogs are always intrigued when I'm snapping pics. Couldn't help but get a cameo of her.

My Build Thread

Comment

looks much better with that front valence painted. Love the progression!

Comment

Can't wait to see where this ends up man... your fellow payton place/alpine white e30 brother haha

Comment

Looks great

7speedshop.com

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments. So far this is all about just getting the car drivable, showable... once that's done, the real work begins.

Originally posted by revhead888 View Post
                                Can't wait to see where this ends up man... your fellow payton place/alpine white e30 brother haha
                                So strange to me that the only 2 known sets of these wheels exist and both have found a home on alpine e30s.
                                My Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X