No announcement yet.

KüüLWHP (pic intense)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much paint did it take to do the valence?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I didn't end up painting the valance. The day before I planned to paint it a friend of mine offered me an OEM alpine one for cheap. However, educated guess says under a pint of base and clear.
      My Build Thread

Comment

Car is officially legal! Woot
        My Build Thread

Comment

Maiden voyage as a road legal car last night.
          My Build Thread

Comment

Been a minute since I've updated this... nothing crazy done, swapped the cluster for a working one, installed my 13 obc and stalk (love it), made a drive to Vegas and back for Wüste with my issue being a cracked wheel when I was almost home. Should be repairable, but I'm quite pissed about it. With only 2 sets of these know to exist, I can't just source a new barrel for it. Oh yeah, also installed a refurbed AFM (AFM and SI Board from Gregs///M).

My Build Thread

Comment

Nice car neighbor.

Cheers,

Jim
              sigpic

Comment

OEM late model front valance
                OEM plastic front bumper

Where did u orders these I'm looking for brand new ones also?
                1991 325i Schwarz coupe AT

Check out my wtb thread changes often | SoCal |
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293850

Feed back thread, if you deal with me leave a comment!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...63#post3847663

Comment

Nice transformation. Much improved!
                  S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                  What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                    Nice car neighbor.

Cheers,

Jim
                    Thanks! Where is NSD are you?

Originally posted by Magyar_steve View Post
                    OEM late model front valance
                    OEM plastic front bumper

Where did u orders these I'm looking for brand new ones also?
                    Unfortunately, I didn't get them new... I sourced them used here on r3v. Once you start getting to know the locals, you find it's easier to source parts.

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                    Nice transformation. Much improved!
                    Thanks, still a serious work in progress. Next "major" project is paint and body. Until then I occupy my time tinkering, tweaking, and adjusting.
                    My Build Thread

Comment

Beautiful car
                      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

cant believe you didn't seem to have touched up the black valence before that show! i am pretty useless with DIY stuff to be honest and even i did mine on my car haha

i think the 17s work on an E30. i'm not sure why people are all about 'wheels being to scale' on E30s. You are right though, just need to get the right height/tyre profile situation going on.

Comment

Originally posted by smitche View Post
                          Thanks! Where is NSD are you?
                          Just over the hill in Fallbrook. I use to drive DeLuz to Murrieta BMW every day but now it is just the occasional trip. BTW, I have a bunch of E30 parts if you need something let me know.

Cheers,

Jim
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
                            Beautiful car
                            wow, thanks... you might feel different if you saw it in person. haha. body is mostly straight, but it's not great. And the paint is pretty ratty. It's a long term project though, so I'm not stressing it.

Originally posted by Ant_e30 View Post
                            cant believe you didn't seem to have touched up the black valence before that show! i am pretty useless with DIY stuff to be honest and even i did mine on my car haha

i think the 17s work on an E30. i'm not sure why people are all about 'wheels being to scale' on E30s. You are right though, just need to get the right height/tyre profile situation going on.
                            I seriously considered repainting the rockers, however I opted to leave them until the car is resprayed. In my mind, it would look funny with freshly painted rockers and the rest of the paint so ratty. Its what I call a 20 foot car... looks great from 20 feet, but any closer and it's pretty beat. haha

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                            Just over the hill in Fallbrook. I use to drive DeLuz to Murrieta BMW every day but now it is just the occasional trip. BTW, I have a bunch of E30 parts if you need something let me know.

Cheers,

Jim
                            I think I may have already asked about some fenders, but if you have any, I'd be interested. Also looking for some extra strut housings for my air ride project... not really in the market until after summer though, child care is a killer during the summer. haha
                            My Build Thread

Comment

not really much to update... things always slow down over summer as child care for 4 kids isn't cheap. anyway, I got my wheel fixed, readjusted my valves (much quieter now), and completed my tool kit. I also bought a set of 16" RS's that are getting refinished and a set of IX bilstein hd struts. Will finally be shortening the front strut tubes in the next couple weeks. Also not sure if I will run the RS's or not, they were just too good of a deal to pass up. Alright, just some random pics... and yes, i'm still planning to bag it.

really need to fix my driveway
                              My Build Thread

Comment

Awesome build thread! What kind of O2 sensor did you pick up? I was browsing Rockauto and they have several...I'm in the same boat as you, car bombed the Smog test the other week!
                                "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X