If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Waiting on more part to put on front suspension.
I was trying to figure out why I was getting 100 psi fuel line. I figured out I ran fuel lines backwards like always.
Tomorrow I will reroute the fuel lines.
I finally got my new GC coil over kit this week.
I bought some used e30 m3 struts housing for 500 bucks. They turned out to have damaged to them on housing. The seller did not disclose damages and pics didn’t show. I was lucky GC was able to put new tubing on it.
I put new bearings and parts.
Leave a comment: