No announcement yet.

Back in Black (now with s50 and bags)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man, I saw en e30 driving down 77 today on a trailer that looked just like yours
    Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

I continued my painting today.

Started out on the rear bumper, it was kind of faded and rough feeling so I sanded a little and prepped it. Taped everything off and was too lazy to find something good to cover the car while painting so I just used paper towels. It looks stupid but it actually worked fine.

Before:

After:

Moved on to the front of the car and did the same thing.

Before:

After:

Just a little shot with the Jeep and the e30

That was it for today. I tried to install a short shifter that came with the car but it didn't fit so that was kind of a bummer.

Here is a preview of what is to come...

Build thread HERE

Comment

Didn't do anything to the car tonight but I did go to a sick little car show down in charlotte. I didn't take many pics but my buddy parked beside an m52 swapped e30 so I had to get a pic of that. Here are a view unedited pics.

mmm hre's

r32 skyline

and I just realized the rest of my pics are blurry :hitler: stupid night time with no tripod. oh well meet was cool. If you are in charlotte you should definitely check it out. Every monday at UNCC north parking deck.

Updates for the e30 coming tomorrow!

Build thread HERE

Comment

Mmmmmm, that Jeep is awesome! <3 HRE
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

interested to see more info on how those e39 seats bolt in

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
              Mmmmmm, that Jeep is awesome! <3 HRE
              Thanks man, the jeep is my first love

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
              I honestly have no idea. I'm going to try to pull them this week while I'm cleaning the interior. All the electronics work so it will be interesting to see how they are wired up. I'll be sure to post pics.

Build thread HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post

+1
                Double that.
                sigpic
                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

That m52 car is Garrett's. NC318e30.
                  sigpic

Comment

Let the madness begin

Build thread HERE

Comment

Well, I got the wheels on, no need to say anything else the pictures do all the talking.

Build thread HERE

Comment

Fuck yeah, those wheels look nice. Those seats are out of place though IMO
                        -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by dillon7 View Post
                          Did a little work last night.

First I installed my clear turn signal lenses and oh so good looking euro grills from abrahams motorsports.

The front in collision from the PO bent the front clip a little bit to where the hood didn't fit correctly so it was time to solve that issue. Grabbed the jeep and some ratchet straps and pulled the clip back forward. I've almost got it to where it needs to be just needs a little more tweaking. I'm about 1/4" too far back but that shall be solved soon.

straps on straps on straps

Got to show the jeep some love. 2006 wrangler LJ 3" lift 35" tires custom roll cage and a bunch of other stuff you guys probably don't care about haha.

Anyways, should have another update tonight so stay tuned!
                          I just sold my '08 Sahara Unlimited this week, 2" lift, blah blah. Sold it because i want a TJ. Some folks care.
                          Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                            Fuck yeah, those wheels look nice. Those seats are out of place though IMO
                            Thanks man. And i know they are out of place, just looking for a clean tan interior near me to buy.

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                            I just sold my '08 Sahara Unlimited this week, 2" lift, blah blah. Sold it because i want a TJ. Some folks care.
                            haha get an LJ man! I promise you will love it way more than a TJ, especially coming from an unlimited. ;)

Build thread HERE

Comment

Thanks for the shot of my car dude lol... Didn't see your car there so I'm assuming it wasn't? I'm usually there on Monday nights. Looks like you bought the RS's from Christian? Looking real good! See you Monday maybe. Oh and I'm not sure if you were talking to me up top but it wasn't my car on a trailer thankfully lol

Comment

Originally posted by NC318e30 View Post
                                Thanks for the shot of my car dude lol... Didn't see your car there so I'm assuming it wasn't? I'm usually there on Monday nights. Looks like you bought the RS's from Christian? Looking real good! See you Monday maybe. Oh and I'm not sure if you were talking to me up top but it wasn't my car on a trailer thankfully lol
                                haha didn't know that was you, my bad would have said hey. Car looked great though. I didn't have mine there, I rode down with my buddy in the wrx swapped forester that parked beside you. And ya I bought the RS's from him, couldn't pass up on them! I won't be down in charlotte this monday but I should have my e30 there the next monday.

Build thread HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X