Clear All

Well, started it today. Thats about it.

Comment

nice!

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Updates?

1991 318iS Sterlingsilber - 1989 325i Cirrusblau (sold) - 1990 318iC Brilliantrot (sold)

Comment

No... Havent touched it since I started it. Been busy with school and work. Trying to get a 4.0 this semester so I can hopefully get some scholarships for next year. Paying completely out of pocket right now. Thought about selling the car to help pay for school.. Not sure if that will happen though. I have a video that I was going to upload but Ive been too busy. Theres one on my instagram. my names j_bain_ on there.

Talking to one of my professors about fluid dynamics for an intake design. But like everything with this car itll probably be another year before that happens..

Comment

Video. Too lazy to upload teh other one..

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to see more.

M42 turbo build.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=301330

Comment

You have to drive it at least to give a comparison. Interested to see how you like the borg!
                -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

I would love to drive it but it just snowed a shit load today, it still needs tuned which I wont have time to do until after this semester, I cant get a ticket until June or I lose my CDL, and theres a semi torn apart in front of one bay door and a 442 torn down in front of the other so i couldnt get it out even if I wanted to.. :(

But as soon as its done I promise lots of videos racing mostly big v8s and hondas. Thats about all there is here

Comment

Sounds good to me! Dang snow!
                    -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Ive made the decision that I need to pay for school. So.. Who wants to buy my setup? If things go the way theyre looking itll be for sale around june-august after its tuned. Ill still update the thread and will post a link when it comes time to sell. Posting now so that some of you can start saving your pennies if theres any interest.
                      Last edited by MF DOOM; 03-16-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

:(

M42 turbo build.
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=301330

Comment

You better post up some driving vids before you sell it!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Dang it. Why do you do this to me? I was wanting to see results from this so badly!

Too bad I has no monies. I would buy the hardware off you.
                            -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

As I continue to make wise financial decisions............

Comment

The day has come.....

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...65#post4173965

Comment

Working...
                                X