88' Zinno M3 (Progress Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post
    hope the original lock strip and gasket are going back in. If you planning on going with new stuff RIP to you lol .
    Just saw your thread where you mentioned issues, and saw you have aftermarket glass. I have original oe glass from the original manufactuerer (bought one of the last 3 windshields in america from the original oe manufacterer in 2015 before bmw switched to a new company) so I am guessing whatever issues you had were related to poorly done aftermarket glass. But still curious to what you had issues with on the off chance I encounter it anyways.
    Last edited by jhaurimn; 06-30-2020, 06:44 PM.
    Current:
    1989 325i
    1988 M3
    1987 325ic
    Past:
    2001 330ci
    2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post

Just saw your thread where you mentioned issues, and saw you have aftermarket glass. I have original oe glass from the original manufactuerer (bought one of the last 3 windshields in america from the original oe manufacterer in 2015 before bmw switched to a new company) so I am guessing whatever issues you had were related to poorly done aftermarket glass. But still curious to what you had issues with on the off chance I encounter it anyways.
      This might have been the issue, curious to see how yours goes.
      /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Instagram: @martino_motorsport

Comment

Working...
      X