Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
    get arps yet?

Whats the new plan with the the bigger injectors ? Mor boost?
    No ARPs yet. The lady has limited my budget on this project unfortunately until she's back at work since she's on maternity leave. My 30#ers were maxed out. I was running out of injector at like 4400 RPM or so. The plans would be to probably get ARPs, go to 12psi and leave it. Everyone says they will leave it alone and they don't so we'll see lol.

Comment

I remember the day Kamotors, just a 5-6psi auto. We all can see where that one.

12psi is a worlds of difference from 7psi.

Doit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
        I remember the day Kamotors, just a 5-6psi auto. We all can see where that one.

12psi is a worlds of difference from 7psi.

Doit.
        I remember that too. The good ol' days. Would be sorta cool to see an E30 auto with his kind of power lol.

Comment

Pulled LC1.

Installed MTXL

Hooned

Kameron sent me a virtual dyno on one pull. I shut down at like 5100 rpm though so it's not complete, but still a pretty good idea of the power I'm making.

This pull was a little lean but he has since sent me another tune with a little more fuel. I didn't have time to burn that one yet because I got distracted by the 75 degree weather and my supermoto, but tonight I'll do some more pulls.

Comment

Still working on it, but getting close. :D

Comment

Man I want 300 torques... But like how do you even hold all those torques.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                Man I want 300 torques... But like how do you even hold all those torques.
                Everyone needs 300 torques. :)

Right now, they're contained by a new set of RA1s. I have yet to buy another set of tires for my Fittis.

Comment

Well, I haven't updated here for a while but so I'll jump in with a quickie update.

Ditched the squeaky 2.93 LSD and bought a 3.46 LSD. Got that in last week and all is well.

The tune is pretty much finished. AFRs are in the mid 11s under full boost and it pulls really well.

Unfortunately with all of this being said, the car is listed for sale. I'm using the money for a down payment on a house. With the birth of our first child, our current house just won't cut it. If you're interested at all, let me know. My price is negotiable (within reason).

Comment

:(
                    '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                      :(
                      It's all good. Just means the next build when I have proper space and money will be good. Maybe another turbo something. Maybe a LS1 or LS3. Time will tell.

I had hoped to get the car out for a drive today but didn't have time. I'm glad I didn't though because it hailed golf balls and rained like crazy out of nowhere this afternoon. Now if we could just get some good hail damage on our G6 and total it out...

Comment

Working...
                      X